possible to be ripped and still have huge boobies...?

Options

Replies

• rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You seem an ideal size now. Perhaps tone and don't really lose too much fat.

You are very very kind... if only I was the ideal size, unfortunately my BMI and my mirror tell me I am obese so I have a good bit of work still to go!! x

Since you have - and want to keep - very large boobies it seems that you're probably always going to be in the overweight category of the bmi so you're one of the rare cases where perhaps the bmi is not an accurate representation of your health.

I hope you are right... I used to scoff at my BMI saying 'BMI doesnt apply to real people like me'....

now I see that was me just making excuses....

I say that still regarding my BMI as something that doesn't always apply to real people :P and I'm working my way down to it. My ratio's aren't as extreme as yours I was a 20/42G-H at my heaviest, and I'm currently a 12/34G (I've lost 96lbs/44kgs). I have received comments regarding the loss of my bust size, but to me, I'm just getting smaller but staying much the same ratio wise.

I imagine the same would be for you, yes the MASS will get smaller, but you'll stay much the same 'look' if you're losing weight and still looking curvy currently.
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You seem an ideal size now. Perhaps tone and don't really lose too much fat.

You are very very kind... if only I was the ideal size, unfortunately my BMI and my mirror tell me I am obese so I have a good bit of work still to go!! x

Since you have - and want to keep - very large boobies it seems that you're probably always going to be in the overweight category of the bmi so you're one of the rare cases where perhaps the bmi is not an accurate representation of your health.

I hope you are right... I used to scoff at my BMI saying 'BMI doesnt apply to real people like me'....

now I see that was me just making excuses....

BMi is a guideline based on averages. All people are real people. Depending on your health and aesthetic goals BMI may not apply to you in the same way as others (partly why there is has such a large range, but some people still fall below and above). This can involve frame size (extra large or extra small), having larger amounts of muscle, or a fat distribution combined with bone structure and muscle development that is still healthy (get into a detailed talk with your doctor on this, if you have a good doctor), or desirable for other reasons of your choice.

You are beautiful, Beautiful face, hair, the boobies/curves. You won't lose that if you strength train, reasonable defect, be active, and monitor. Also weight loss is never permanent. If you dislike the results, gain some back.

Also, there is the misconception that boobs are only fat. Not true.

Thank you thank you and Thank you!!!

You are very kind :) and have also done great at explaining the BMI stuff... I am your biggest fan for saying boobies are not just fat though! So many people have said to me that I will lose all my boobs once I slim down because my breasts are 'obviously just where I put weight on'! Which isnt true!! I was an F cup at 15! :noway: :noway:
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am one of those girls hoping to lose some off my boobies and hopefully get to a 36C. I love La Senza but cannot shop there
    because of my chest size. Will get back to you though once I am closer to my ideal size (size 8).
  • angiep098
    angiep098 Posts: 33
    Options
    It really does have to do with your genetics/body type - at my lowest weight (116lbs, 5'5") I wore a 32DD. They did get a bit smaller as I lost weight but because the rest of my body was getting smaller too, they still looked proportionately big if that makes sense?
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I lost 50lbs and my boobs. But, when I gained weight there was a lot of boob expansion with fat accumulation. My oldest daughter lost as much weight, and not much boobage lost.

She was bigger than me all along, and hasn't had pregnancies or breastfeeding to blame them on. In other words she started out X-large and I started out smaller before weight gain, and after weight loss. Her's went down, proportionally, with her size--some-- but she's still busty. Our normal I guess is still our normal without extra weight.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Okay, not I'm not super toned, but I have gained a some muscle. I started out @ 225, size 20 pant/dress, and 40 D boobs. Currently I'm @ 169, size 10 pant/dress, and 34DDD boobs. They have not shrunk at all! It actually kinda pisses me off lol. I was hoping when I started that my huge *kitten* boobs would shrink as well, cause I've heard women make the complaint, "1st thing that goes are the boobs". So yea I think it is possible to be ripped and still have huge *kitten* boobies. Sadly once I get down to my GW, just 39 pounds away, my boobs will probably be huge still :grumble:
  • jsquash
    jsquash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not ripped, but since I've lost some weight my boobs have shrunk dramatically. I was a 36DD and now I'm a 34C at best. And I only lost 25lbs. And the worst is that they do become kind of deflated looking, since there's not as much volume there to fill out your skin. This is the absolutely worst part of losing weight for me.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Any way you slice it this lady has one lucky husband.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not a husband yet.... no the boobies have not yet been enough to get the diamonds on my finger!! hopefully once I have a nice tight tush too at my goal weight my luck might change!! :wink: :laugh:

OMG how do these guys get away with it!!

105.gif
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

not a husband yet.... no the boobies have not yet been enough to get the diamonds on my finger!! hopefully once I have a nice tight tush too at my goal weight my luck might change!! :wink: :laugh:

105.gif

hahahhaa Steve! I only just saw this!!! Priceless! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options

105.gif

hahahhaa Steve! I only just saw this!!! Priceless! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin I'd lock it down faster than you can say Chebs! and I'd even put on one a dem manly skirts for ya. :wink:

gerard_bulter_kilt_2.jpg
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I lost 61 lbs, was 38DD, I am 38D, I do swim a lot
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My goal since being on MFP has changed dramatically and I no longer desire to be skinny as I have for the last decade or more....

I now desire to be fit, toned, healthy, fat free and in the best shape of my life....!

Except... I have MASSIVE boobies...

Have any of you crazy fit amazing women, who have worked your *kitten* off to be the tightest and fittest you can be still kept your large boobies??

I did a post around a year ago asking if any busty women who had lost the same amount of weight I aim to lose had finally seen the loss of their breasts... MOST said NO.

I am now curious to know if those who have worked their backsides off in the gym, who now have abs and all that wonderful muscle mass and definition have seen any shift in their massive babylons?!!

Lots of love your fellow large breasted lady :heart:

[photo snipped]

First of all, props for best use of "babylons" I've seen in ages.

In my opinion, I love big boobs, but when I say "big boobs" what I really mean is big relative to the girl.

It's all about the boob-to-waist ratio. A smaller waist makes boobs more prominent. For that reason a skinny girl with a C cup is just as impressive as a big girl with a whopping E cup.

So yea, as you slim down, you will probably lose some boob, but you will keep the good (nay epic) ratio you currently have so you will still look great.
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I can't really speak personally because I'm still rather large. My sister on the other hand is 5'9, a size 2/4 and has 32 DDD. She's always been skinny but lately she's some weight and the girls got bigger!!!

I think it just depends on the person. From what I hear, a lot of people lose weight in their boobs, but I doubt you'd ever go from a large bust to having no bust at all...
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have always been chesty. When I dropped a lot of weight about eight years ago, it continued. Sure they were smaller, but in comparing them to my waist, still BIG. So, my theory is that if you are built that way, it continues, if you only got them when your weight is up, they will probably fade. Currently, I have lost a total of 24 pounds and have only went down one cup size.
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38DD to a 34DD and kept the boobs! I'm not the super fit, toned, beach body and I lost the weight by diet alone. I guess I have a lot of mammary tissue?? lol.

Happy to have the boobs although I wouldn't mind if they went down just a little. ;)

PkAzBvp.jpg
    3pCNAsB.png
    xCPd5Oo.jpg
    NflI7rB.jpg
  • andreamossy
    andreamossy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ah the boobies....My answer is nope! I wouldn't say I am crazy fit, but I am so close to being able to say that! I am down 23 lbs, I'm 5'2, size 4 and I'm still packin heat up top. My band size is down to a 30 but the cups are an F.........can't find affordable bras to save my life. have to go to the specialty shops for regular ones but I have yet to locate a freakin sports bra that fits securely under the boobs while still allowing enough space for the girls....... if anyone has any suggestions I would gladly take them!

I think you are going to have to embrace your boobies along with me!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose, still about 40#s. I've lost 35 so far and I'm sure 10 of them are in my chest. I went from a 44DD to a 38D so far. I wouldn't mind being left with a large C but my weightloss has been bittersweet for my husband lol
  • texanintokyo
    texanintokyo Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Can you let me know of you like the bra when you get it? I'm considering ordering one too.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    i went from a DD to a B cup, so yes, I lost the a lot of my boobage. However, I'm still anything but flat chested and am pretty happy with the result. I always hated having large breasts as they get in the way a lot, so I'm pretty ecstatic.

If you like your boobs though, and want to keep them, there are plenty of stories on here unlike mine where women lose a lot of weight but don't lose any boob. So don't fret too much.

Best of luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!