I ATE PIZZA AND ICE CREAM BED, WOKE UP LESS FAT

Options
To all of the people telling noobs they have to eat baby carrots and boca burgers to lose weight. To all of the people that think "fattening foods" exist. Stop. Just stop.

I got home late last night, ate a small frozen microwave pizza and an ice cream sandwich 15 minutes before I fell asleep in bed. Woke up down nearly a pound. AND I HAD TWO MCDOUBLES FOR LUNCH. Finished the day 50 calories under my goal (which is a 30% deficit).

Eat what you want. Just manage it and stay in a deficit.

Replies

• toddlikesdesign
    Options
    Topic was supposed to read "BEFORE BED." *facepalm*
  • maddymartinec
    Options
    Although it is good to eat in moderation, in order to become a healthier being, some foods are better for you than others. Many foods, such as baby carrots, have fat more vitamins and other good nutrients than ice cream, pizza, and burgers do - weight loss and becoming healthy isn't only about calories.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you should respond in one of these supposed threads telling people to eat boca burgers and baby carrots.
  • NoirDancer
    NoirDancer Posts: 62
    Options
    Perhaps you should respond in one of these supposed threads telling people to eat boca burgers and baby carrots.

LOL
  • jessicawrites
    jessicawrites Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Disappointed not to learn what an ice cream bed is.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yum Ice Cream bed! :laugh:
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love getting my amount of calories up with a venti mocha frappuchino... I might go up in sugar, but my calories and my macros are ok.. And it's a nice reward after a good gym day...

And so far everything is ok.. haha
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    How did you fit an entire bed into your macros?
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options

I thought you just ate an entire bed full of of ice cream. Frankly I'm a little sad you didn't :(
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    How did you fit an entire bed into your macros?

Bwahaha, beat me to it. Well played
  • joshkylewv
    joshkylewv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole 16" pizza last week and still lost 4 pounds since then. Just stayed under my budget the rest of the week.
  • toddlikesdesign
    Options

I thought you just ate an entire bed full of of ice cream. Frankly I'm a little sad you didn't :(

As am I! That sounds like as American a product as any.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I thought you had eaten a pizza in a bed smeared with ice cream or something. This thread is so fail.

:)
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    To all of the people telling noobs they have to eat baby carrots and boca burgers to lose weight. To all of the people that think "fattening foods" exist. Stop. Just stop.

I got home late last night, ate a small frozen microwave pizza and an ice cream sandwich 15 minutes before I fell asleep in bed. Woke up down nearly a pound. AND I HAD TWO MCDOUBLES FOR LUNCH. Finished the day 50 calories under my goal (which is a 30% deficit).

um, okay boss ;)
  • jenna808
    jenna808 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    True, everything in moderation. Although an entire bed of ice cream sounds a little excessive (and delicious yummm)...
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options

Good point.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    True, everything in moderation. Although an entire bed of ice cream sounds a little excessive (and delicious yummm)...

and sticky....it sounds very cold and sticky...
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i always thought this as well. IIFYM, eat whatever you want as long as you stay under cals, etc etc......i would often eat ice cream or pizza upon occasion, but never every day.

well, while i was on vacation last week, i did tons of walking, some biking & swimming as well. I tracked it all with my fitbit & HRM. I ate ice cream every single day, and had pizza almost every day. brought my food scale to use when i could & did my best to estimate cals accurately when logging. I managed to stay under cals almost every day, and as an average for the week i am definitely under my cal goal. i was really hoping to discover that i could maintain on such a diet.....

yet this week i have noticed a significant amount of tummy pudge. i am getting back the muffin top i worked so hard to get rid...so disappointed. i will have to go back to only occasional pizza & ice cream
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what I eat.... as long as I hit my macros I will lose weight... Waffles and syrup for breakfast, Pizza, Bacon cheeseburger, it doesn't matter as long as I hit my numbers........
  • thunderstruck134
    Options

Haha same, i had a huge cheeseburger with a side of potato wedges and cocktailsauce and a can of Pepsi and I woke up two pounds lighter. which was really unexpected since it was my cheat day. *lol*