Options
    1st world problems

-posted from my iPad
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    1st world problems

-posted from my iPad

People have internet access and use social media in some of the poorest countries these days, you know.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I usually accept. But I give them about a week. If they don't interact, I delete them. I'm not into collecting friends. It's getting really hard for me to keep up with everyone on my FL now.

Yeah, that's me - friendship accepted on a 7-day probationary period.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    It doesent piss me off....i just hit decline. But, they might be missing out on having me lol

lol. No you are not being unreasonable at all.
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    I think it is mainly because you cannot see the 'About Me' part when you are accessing MFP from a mobile device, so the 'No message, No friend request' may go unnoticed - I really don't think that people want to be friends with you sooooo much that they ignore your request. It is likely just an oversight, stop being so arrogant
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is posted in the right place or not... I get a couple friend requests a day. In my profile i request a note why you want to be friends etc or i will Not accept. You dont know me or anything about what got me here etc and you want to be my friend? I keep my profile accesable for that very reason. I dont know why its so hard to read a profile first. Am i being unreasonable in this request?

Ok end of rant lol

Is your profile public? Because I've sent a few friend requests... only to find out that yes, that person asks for a note be sent with friend requests... BUT their profile is viewable only to friends... so it's irrelevant as no one who sends the request can see it! lol
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I typically accept, as my profile is private so they couldn't read it before anyway. If they don't interact though and I don't get to know them at all, I delete them after a bit.
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is posted in the right place or not... I get a couple friend requests a day. In my profile i request a note why you want to be friends etc or i will Not accept. You dont know me or anything about what got me here etc and you want to be my friend? I keep my profile accesable for that very reason. I dont know why its so hard to read a profile first. Am i being unreasonable in this request?

Ok end of rant lol

I love how you assume people can read. :huh:
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    So, if I send a friend request from my mobile device, you would just delete it? That's harsh!