5'6" girls, starting weight and goal weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6/7

Start weight: 196lbs
    Current weight: 153lbs
    Initial goal weight: 140lbs

I'll probably aim for 135lbs depending if I'm happy with myself or not :)
    I'm trying to tone atm too
  • jarie323
    jarie323 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you! I agree it is more about how you feel than the numbers. Keep it up!
  • snogintheloo
    snogintheloo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm currently: 166
    My goal weight: 120

Let's do this!
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and new to MFP need friends for motivation please add me if you can help me stay motivated or can help in any way

SW 286 lbs
    CW 276.2 lbs
    GW 150-ish lbs

I lost about 50 lbs several years ago, then gained 20 lbs back, then lost another 50-ish lbs and have now gained all or almost all of it back, so I am frustrated with being this heavy and hopefully I can take it off and keep it off this time
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.

HW--265 lbs.
    CW--166 lbs.

Goal weight on my ticker is 150 lbs, but it's really just sort of a placeholder for the ticker. I'm more interested in my body composition at this point, so whatever weight I need to get to in order to realise that is where I'll be. My first BF% goal is 25%, and I'm at approximately 32% now.
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 170

Current weight: 163

Goal: 145

Doctor wants me back at 140 . . . don't see that happening. I'll be happy if I can get in the 150s again. :(
  • OnlySkinDeepBeauty
    OnlySkinDeepBeauty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SW: 195
    CW: 182
    GW: 130
  • HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 5'7" and i started at 176 and my goal right now is to get down to 145. i may change that as time goes on and i get closer depending on what I actually look like.