Focus T25 Challenge group

Options

Replies

• rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Waiting on mine to arrive. Looking forward to starting it!

You can join us on our facebook group and catch up with us or just start 1 week later and be off by 1 week but still do the same workout than the other. Send me a request to join on facebook and i will add you.
  • ginx83
    ginx83 Posts: 6
    Options
    Done!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Done!

Added you !

Today is day 4th, love the program so far, it really gives a good burn in no time.
  • ginx83
    Options
    Done!

Added you !
  • ginx83
    Options
    Nice! So it looks like I will be receiving the package tomorrow. When did the group actually start? Will I be able to catch up?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Nice! So it looks like I will be receiving the package tomorrow. When did the group actually start? Will I be able to catch up?

We started on July 15Th so you are already 4 workouts behind, if you start tomorrow you can try to catch up or just go at your own pace.
  • adiannen83
    adiannen83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4! Down 7 lbs already!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I started on the 15th too! feel free to add me :)
  • hayles_s
    hayles_s Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the facebook group if poss, what do i need to do? I am on my fourth day of T25...upper focus and cardio tonight! :)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I have both sent you private message on how to join our group !
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I started the 15th as well, and loving it so far! I followed the link to the FB group and joined, so I hope there is still room for me!

Thanks!

Rachel
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I started the 15th as well, and loving it so far! I followed the link to the FB group and joined, so I hope there is still room for me!

Thanks!

Rachel

You are welcome to join us Rachel ! There is always room for new motivated person !
  • Results4achange
    Options
    I'd love to join in. I ordered mine last week and still waiting. i can't wait. I'm struggling with that skinny fat and really hoping this will give me the definition I'm looking for.
  • mcbmommy77
    Options
    Hi Just started day 1 today and would love to join the group
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the Challenge kit today. Would still love to join the FB group, Sent a request a little bit ago. So excited. I can't wait to see how the rest of the group has been doing so far. Did a live Insanity class this week, yikes!!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    If you sent me a request to join our group on facebook, you have all been added.

Group is going strong, close to 100 members who are dedicated and doing their workout everyday!

If you have not started your program yet, you can still join us, there is new members who are about to start and will be glad to have other starting with them!
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the FB group. Just started Focus T25 today!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I'd love to join the FB group. Just started Focus T25 today!

Added you Karint74 !!

Just did a review of the program and the workouts, you can find it here at http://teaminsaneresults.com/2013/07/focus-t25-review/
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    How does someone get involved with this?
  • Crystald143
    Options
    I started almost two weeks ago, love it so far! I just sent a request to be added also :)