From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Options

Replies

• shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You all look absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work. It is very inspiring for me!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I have no progress pics at this time...this is just me willfully posting a cool pic of myself. :laugh: And it's probably way too big.

photobomb_zps76b72770.png

I love it!
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done! :)
  • lindsaymj7
    Options
    Wow, amazing results!! :happy:
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on it but I have come a long way so far. Not quite as "hot" as the first dude in the post but that is my goal. You have to give me some pointers dude, how did you get your stomach so flat?

beforeafter.png

** fixed image it was cut off

Wow, way to go!!
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hello, thought id throw in my 3 year journey in here as well :)

The start of getting in shape... signed my gym membership the day i took this pic... then what you know... 1 day later had my appendix taken out.. was told not to lift anything over 10lbs for 8 weeks.. i was at the gym curling the empty bars and 5lb dumbells after 3-4 weeks :P
    DSCN3681.jpg

now 3 years later im a fitness model and a sponsored athlete with Blue Star Nutraceuticals! BIG THANKS TO THEM FOR THIS TRANSFORMATION!! this is a pic in the morning of July 10th at my hotel room; the day we had an awesome photo/video shoot!
    3014bfa0-cfd7-4e9b-a3ac-064c3fea89c4.jpg

and this is yesterday... feels good to have some weight back on me n fill out :) 15lb weight gain in a week n change haha
    7920d78b-a68b-4cf3-8892-d0a907762522.jpg

I have tons more pics going through my transformation and might make a thread or a post on a full write up with my progress, the weights i was at and how i was feeling. If you would like me to do this just let me know guys :)

n as always! any questions are welcome! glad to help and spread the fitness and health!

make the thread bro! how did u get sponsored?
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

The start of getting in shape... signed my gym membership the day i took this pic... then what you know... 1 day later had my appendix taken out.. was told not to lift anything over 10lbs for 8 weeks.. i was at the gym curling the empty bars and 5lb dumbells after 3-4 weeks :P
    DSCN3681.jpg

now 3 years later im a fitness model and a sponsored athlete with Blue Star Nutraceuticals! BIG THANKS TO THEM FOR THIS TRANSFORMATION!! this is a pic in the morning of July 10th at my hotel room; the day we had an awesome photo/video shoot!

and this is yesterday... feels good to have some weight back on me n fill out :) 15lb weight gain in a week n change haha

I have tons more pics going through my transformation and might make a thread or a post on a full write up with my progress, the weights i was at and how i was feeling. If you would like me to do this just let me know guys :)

n as always! any questions are welcome! glad to help and spread the fitness and health!

you look great! like a totally different person! amazing!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Samantha,

You are absolutely gorgeous. What an amazing transformation. You are a true inspiration to me in my journey to lose the 105 lbs. I have to lose. I am about 2/3 of the way there and seeing your before and after remind me it is an achievable goal.

THANKS !
  • 19charlottew92
    Options
    *jaw drops* you are FITTTTTT!
  • 19charlottew92
    Options
    qxudc5.jpg
    2zsad6p.jpg

*jaw drops* you are FITTTTTT!!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    height 5'2

SW 267.2
    CW 145.2
    GW 120-125

8c495d4c-830d-4d08-9672-a2b1909d5cf2.jpg

Doing great!
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    WOW, Jaina! Congrats! I hope I can get that toned look too...
  • runnergirl1992
    runnergirl1992 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble getting pictures to show up, so I have the image url....

stats (roughly)

Height: 5'8"
    Starting Weight: 135-138
    During intense training (running): 116-118 (i.e too thin)
    Current Weight:121-122
    Goal weight: 124-125

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y514/runliftlive92/transformationcollage_zps43aa200b.jpg

Me at the beginning of Freshman year of college, and then to my sophomore year (bathing suit and completing a varsity college cross country race - big 10 school), and the last picture is my best friend and I all dolled up this past weekend :)
  • HahnTBeth
    HahnTBeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! Looking great everyone!!! Very inspiring
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    All of these pictures are amazing!!! Great job everyone! Feel free to add me if you're a good motivator :)
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow!!
    qxudc5.jpg
    2zsad6p.jpg
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    316a37a4ef6e11e2a7d622000a9e298f_7.jpg

wow even your camera loss weight
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options

DSCN3681.jpg

how did he get sponsored you ask?? Look at his Abs, arms, legs, even his nipples look ripped. I mean HOLY HOTTNESS
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options

DSCN3681.jpg

Look at his Abs, arms, legs, even his nipples look ripped. I mean HOLY HOTTNESS

^^^^ This! ^^^^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!