Protein Farts

Options

Replies

• ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Holy moley I'm dyin' here... haha... anything that comes out me or the hubs after Chinese food. ANYTHING. :laugh: The best is when we're in my car and I'm driving... control of the windows, baby, control of the windows... A travelling dutch oven of Chinese deadliness!! Muah-haha
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Holy moley I'm dyin' here... haha... anything that comes out me or the hubs after Chinese food. ANYTHING. :laugh: The best is when we're in my car and I'm driving... control of the windows, baby, control of the windows... A travelling dutch oven of Chinese deadliness!! Muah-haha

lmao!!!

Thanks for the GREAT idea!! muahahaha
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This thread is killing me! Probably the funniest fart story I have ever read is this one. Seriously had me crying with laughter so bad that it took me forever to actually finish reading it.
    http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Too many salads with onions and cheese do it to me.....I pitty my boyfriend!!!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Hubby refers to them as "jock farts". Yeah I may be small but I can clear a freaking room! ;) Thank you protein and fiber capsules.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Steak and beer farts.

And squat day.

I like room to stretch out in the gym.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    This thread is killing me! Probably the funniest fart story I have ever read is this one. Seriously had me crying with laughter so bad that it took me forever to actually finish reading it.

OMG!! Crying over here. HILARIOUS and I can so relate!
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Can't.look.away. Dying!!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options

OMG!! Crying over here. HILARIOUS and I can so relate!

^ THIS!! lmao!!! OMG I can barely breathe I am laughing so hard.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Fiber One poots :huh: eta: +protein casein shake! BOOM
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

This by far the funniest story ever! I love it!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've never been much of a runner but the day I inadvertently walked into my friend's fart cloud I became a world class sprinter. Never smelled and tasted anything so bad in my life.....rotten turnips anyone??
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Steak and beer farts.

And squat day.

I like room to stretch out in the gym.

Lol i would hate to be your gym shorts that day
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options

That. Was. HILARIOUS!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

Omg! I am crying over here!!! I bookmarked this little gem to re read when I'm having a bad day
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with kimchi fart as being the worst. Seriously, it's really bad. lol
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well that very well may have been the best fart story EVER! Wow. Hilarious.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    that's like trying to cover up poop smells when someone uses the bathroom with vanilla air fresh spray. Now every time I smell vanilla scent I only can think of hot stinking poop smell cloaked in a fine mist of vanilla scent. Gross lol

Haha... Gross! One more reason not to have air freshener in the bathroom.

Oh no, that's a necessity! You just have to find the right one. My son's girlfriend bought him maple syrup scented spray. It does a great job of covering the smell!

But I really like maple syrup! Does he associate pancakes with poop now? :laugh:

No, it's the other way around. I walk into the bathroom and I'm suddenly hungry for pancakes. :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can ever join a gym. If I farted, I would bust out laughing and totally rat myself out. I'm not sure when maturity is going to set in with me.

It might never set in. I'm 35 and still waiting! LOL

I'm almost 47! My daughter said I'm the worst mom ever. I was on the floor doing crunches the other night, and as I got up I let a really good one out on purpose. She was sooooo mad. I was laughing so hard I was still lettin' 'em out during my DLs! I realize I will never get a date talking like this. :bigsmile:

hahahaha......thanks for the laughs, and callmecupcakes, don't worry, for some guys that is foreplay.

So there's hope for me yet!