Question for women who are easy...

Options
1235»

Replies

• luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If you want to impress her, find out what type of cuisine is her favorite, then find a recipe, maybe from Allrecipes.com that has very high ratings that looks like something you could pull off. Not only would your cooking abilities be impressive, but the fact that you listened to what she said about what she likes would be even more impressive.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Guys cook? WTF, my husband said it was impossible. I've been duped.

Next you will say they can do dishes.

no no no ... you haven't been duped at all. Additionally, guys are allergic to folding clothes as well.

OP, you're killing us!!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I like a guy who knows his way around the grill, as it's the only form of cooking I haven't mastered. Make me a grilled in-husk corn on the cob, a fat bloody steak and grilled asparagus and I'm all yours.

So that is the meal I make myself every year for my birthday.. and your doing squats in you pic... free up a day in September :wink:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

no no no ... you haven't been duped at all. Additionally, guys are allergic to folding clothes as well.

I really was having doubts for a minute, but all of you men are really helping me understand that he was being truthful. My faith in men not being liars is now restored. Whew. He also told me yesterday that the jeans I was wearing did not make my butt look fat so it MUST be true.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    << Second Opinions here, 5 cents

I really was having doubts for a minute, but all of you men are really helping me understand that he was being truthful. My faith in men not being liars is not restored. Whew. He also told me yesterday that the jeans I was wearing did not make my butt look fat so it MUST be true.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    In for easy!

Also any date... I have a cooking date that will technically be the first or second date. Does picking him up from the airport count as a first date?
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Third date is perfect and make me a hot meatball sub with gooey melted cheese and a salad and I'm done :)
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Hahaha! Who would have even imagined such a miracle!
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness though, I would agree that 3rd date or after would be appropriate. I would say something healthy and light, maybe fish/green vegetables/sweet potatoes and something small and sweet afterwards for desert. It shows that you care about what you eat and that you aren't picky, which is always nice to know!

Cheers to you being able to cook for your woman! :drinker:
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My now husband asked me what I liked and cooked that for our first date...A that time, it was a vegetarian meal and since he is a hunter and commercial fisherman, it was awful hard for him but I really appreciated the effort.
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Breakfast. I love breakfast. Any date would be good but I better go with the 4th just so people don't think I am easy in any other way. My favorite thing that my husband makes now is Turkey dinner. When we have holiday dinners around here, my husband is usually the one doing most of the work. I LOVE it.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Chicken fetticini with cream sauce and veggie side. Hubby's answer .. he was a chef. I agree with this choice but
    chicken teriyaki over rice might be nice.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    pasta,sauce,garlic bread and small salad= "Honey ,I'll make the coffee,...and toast"..hmmmmmmmm