Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Look at how much we all have lost in just one week combined.....64.38 pounds...that's like the equivelant of a 8-10 yr old child! HOLY MOLY!!!! Great job Ladies!! Let's try to be in the 70's or 80's next week :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I agree! That is completely awesome! We all rock, go us!!!!
  • rocioisabel
    Options
    I didn't do so well this weekend...actually gained 2 lbs! I am going to rev it up and kick butt this week!
  • LaChanchita
    Options
    We ROCK!!!!!

Every one did well!!! How fabulous!!!! I wish I lost more....Stupid exams, have me siting on my butt night and day :( Almost over though and then im back to shredding the fat.

Get this ladies : I was at home the other day, and a delivery came, from a SECRET PERSON. No name on the package, but it as the WHOLE Zumba set. With two sets of zumba hand weights so I can work out with a buddy, and it was worth over 300 dollars, with all the dvd's and stuff. I was shocked, and I dont know who sent it, and who it was from!

So now I am putting a big screen in my workout area, and Zumbaring away :) I want that Zumba body :)

Does Zumba count for intro play?? heheheheee

Love you gals!!!

XX 00 ♥♥♥
  • misskatieanne
    misskatieanne Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    136lbs I have lost weight since last week according to the wii fit (2lbs) but i think i been converting it from pounds to kilos wrong so i think my previous weight on here was wrong ? d'oh! :(

well done to all!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! mornincoffee.gif
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    We ROCK!!!!!

Every one did well!!! How fabulous!!!! I wish I lost more....Stupid exams, have me siting on my butt night and day :( Almost over though and then im back to shredding the fat.

Get this ladies : I was at home the other day, and a delivery came, from a SECRET PERSON. No name on the package, but it as the WHOLE Zumba set. With two sets of zumba hand weights so I can work out with a buddy, and it was worth over 300 dollars, with all the dvd's and stuff. I was shocked, and I dont know who sent it, and who it was from!

So now I am putting a big screen in my workout area, and Zumbaring away :) I want that Zumba body :)

Love you gals!!!

XX 00 ♥♥♥

That is awesome! Whoever did that for you is a great person. I would have to do some snooping and try to figure out who it is! LOL
    I do ZUMBA about 3 times a week and I have been logging it into intro play under 'dance class' I believe.

Morning Girls!
    I hope everyone's day is good so far! I just woke up about an hour ago so nothing of interest has happened yet.
    Just wanted to say hello to the lovely ladies. :heart:

LaughingDani:laugh:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Wow, LaChanchita, that's a wonderful surprise! How nice someone to do that for you!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    136lbs I have lost weight since last week according to the wii fit (2lbs) but i think i been converting it from pounds to kilos wrong so i think my previous weight on here was wrong ? d'oh! :(

well done to all!

Did you weigh on a scale then on wii? Wii always says your 2lbs heavier because it - an extra 2 lbs accounting for your clothes so if your weighing with very light weight clothes on and it's subtracting 2 pounds it's gonna say you weigh less then you actually do. To avoid that problem I step on my wii to weigh in naked :blushing: and just add on the 2 extra pounds, you never know how heavy your clothes are.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    We ROCK!!!!!

Love you gals!!!

XX 00 ♥♥♥

WOW! Whoever that person is, kudos to them :happy: btu I would have to do some snooping too! I do Zumba twice a week and log it as intro play also!
  • RachVR6
    Options

That's so sweet!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I've really wanted to go running but this rain we've been getting the last week, and will continue to get for the next week and a half, is really killing my motivation! Grrr. I think I'm just gonna tough it out and run in the rain, which I find relaxing anyway. I could really use the stress relief.

I watched that movie The Passengers last night and it really hit my bf and I pretty hard. Just one of those movies that gets to you. I'm still feeling like I'm in a funk.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I watched that movie The Passengers last night and it really hit my bf and I pretty hard. Just one of those movies that gets to you. I'm still feeling like I'm in a funk.

Oooh yeah, movies like that make me feel "in a funk" afterward too. My hubby and I watched "Killers" It was pretty good, defenitly made us laugh a couple times and hang on to the edge of your seat at others. I highly reccomend it:wink: Doesn't leave you in a funk afterward either!!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Finally took my After Photos =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Cina04
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Awesome job, Cina!
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Great job to everyone. I gained the 1lb this week but I've been faithful since Monday at staying back on track. I was glad it was just the pound and not more between the funeral and the holiday I didn't think about NOT eating!! or Exercising...so I'll take it and get back at it!! Keep up the good work!!
  • reesegirl521
    Options

Great job!! You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • reesegirl521
    Options

Great job!! You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options

Your results are breathtaking! You look Fabulous girl!!
  • RachVR6
    Options

Wow!!! You're gonna look great in that halloween costume!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hello Lovely Pin-Ups

WOW - What a fabulous group we are providing support and motivation to one another.

LaChanchita - That is awesome that you have such a thoughtful and generous friend. Have fun Zumba'ing

Cina - Congratulations! You look amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. Thank you for sharing your journey and being an inspiration!

Enjoy the day!

Karen