I just want this to work !!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Firstly I have a long way to go, but learning heaps from posters, they all mean well...

I understand what you are saying about making better choices, bottom line they make you feel better, but you must must eat what mfp says because as you get smaller and closer to goal, you might plateau and will have to drop back your calories then.

Everyone has great ideas, even if you friend people who have similar calorific values to you, and if the have open Dairies get some ideas of what they are doing to keep up to calorie intake For the day.

Rice, pasta, nuts, oils..all high in cals and contrary to some people's beliefs they won't hurt you...peanut butter on crackers,,,,yummy..

I tend to listen to my body more and if I want something then I haven't, just in moderation, like you said....

Good luck with your journey
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    2 things come to mind. I'm guessing your definition of "crap" is skewed since you seem focused on calories and carbs. As well as the question, how did you end up at 276 lbs if you can't eat 1680 daily?

Because when you altered your lifestyle and lost 150 pounds, the changes you made didn't ever lead you into unfamiliar territory? When I stopped eating fast food everyday for once a week, I had to learn how to eat like a normal person too. I never had issues hitting my calorie goals, but might have if I didn't have a recipe share group. I think you made some assumptions, and your advice while complete on point, was tainted by attitude. I don't think OP should be called out for being sensitive when you are basically tried to make her look and feel foolish.
  • Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Simply was asking for things to bump my calories up some because I am trying to watch what I eat and I'm not hitting my calorie goal unless I eat a large unhealthy dinner. DISCLAIMER: my idea of unhealthy food or junk or crap my be different from anyone else that decides to read this so please judge elsewhere and dot take offense that in calling food crap or junk =]

Anyway I don't want to eat take out nightly. I'd like to eat healthy meals and snacks to just all around feel better. Yes I do eat junk food here and there and on the weekends I will eat pizza or a half a sub or whatever I want. But mainly I'm under my goal and just wanted a few ideas to bump my calories up. I did get some good ideas from others though =]
  • Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ty guys. Glad I'm not just crazy lol. Normally I'd just say kiss my *kitten* who cares but I just posted for a little help and the tides through me off lol.
  • anatolian9
    anatolian9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    .... eat more healthy food..