I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• Bianca_Bee_21
    Bianca_Bee_21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'2.5" size 12. I'm 22 yrs. old. Married. Two part time jobs and a student as well.
    Friends welcome. :)
  • imamonster2000
    imamonster2000 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". I started at 130lbs lost ten pounds and now I am at 125lbs due to over eating :/ I am now trying to get back on track. I believe more in being happy with how you look rather than looking at the scale. So my goal is just to feel confident in my own body. You can add me if you would like :)
  • Style4Curves
    Options
    I'm 5'2 :) Add me!!
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    At 5'5" I'm too tall for the short thread and too short for the tall thread! (It starts at 5'6") I'll start my own average height woman thread! :tongue:
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    hi! i'm 5'0 looking for friends too :) i am around 130 lbs
  • woober2312
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! 5'1/2", 200 lbs!!!! Can you believe that? I swear I was 175 (and I thought that was heavy), then I blinked and I was at 200! It's so dang easy to put on but so dang hard to lose! But we can do it!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    4'10" here, started at 117 lbs with a 27-28 inch waist

now i'm 96 lbs with a 24-25 inch waist, getting ready to maintain :smile:
  • TakingControl13
    Options
    I hate being short lol. But HI, Im Myra. 24 and 5'0. I nowhere near close to your weight (I wish I was lol). But I Love having new friends so I'll def add you.
  • Beba_Diva
    Beba_Diva Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'4, Feel free to add me!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    5', maintaining between 102-105.
  • sw0301
    sw0301 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"
    SW 126
    CW 122
    GW ~ not really sure...just trying to get in shape & be healthy!

Feel free to add me. I like have friends of similar statures. :)
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Hi! 5'2", 27 y/o and currently 156, and hoping to get to 140. Feel free to add :drinker:
  • StephanieElise10
    StephanieElise10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'2" as well.

I am just getting back to MFP after a two month break. I am trying to get back in the swing of things, and I need all the motivation I can get, especially starting a new job in an office surrounded by all my favorite restaurants.

Feel free to add me!
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My name is Candra, I'm 22 years old and 5'1". I've been looking for more fellow shorties as myself to accompany me on my weight loss journey! Everyone is welcome to add me though. :)
  • jend0212
    jend0212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I"m 5'2 and weigh 179. I"ve lost 15 lbs since starting my fitness pal. It's great to see so many people at my height and weight!! Is there a way to form a community since there has been so much interest in your first post?
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 21 years old, 5'1" with an open diary. I'd also like friends with open diaries for reference.
  • Kcarro11
    Kcarro11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 31 years old, and approximately 165
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am 5'4 currently weighing between 130-134 I hold a lot of water sometimes LOL. I am a mom of 5 kids my oldest 15 youngest 11 months. I have been married for 11 years and teach aerobics part time. I have trained women for few years now too and love working out mostly running:) I have always had to fight to keep my weight down!
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 - 5'4 (depends on when you measure me! LOL) and 145ish lbs. I want to get down to around 120 but focused more on health and building muscle lately rather than the scale. I have an open diary. Add me! :)
  • AngelRMartinez
    Options
    im 27 im 5'4 . I started out at 210 and I am down 47 lbs... was at 50 lb (165 now; size 10-12) but juggling life can make you go up and down :). Feel free to add ange1martinez