Supplements, Pills, Powders Ect.

2»

Replies

• Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    My supplements consist of:

French and Spanish wine

Pretty much covers all the bases
  • i used to be a stim junkie so ive had my share of supps. now taking dymatize elite whey isolate rich choc. sooooo good. multi.
    in a few weeks im going to run a hdrol cycle. preload on liver support with NAC for 2 weeks then organ shield while on cycle and nolva at 20/20/10/10 for pct. oh btw hdrol (halovar) is gona be dosed at 50/75/75/75. maybe a 5th 75, probly.
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    My supplements consist of:

French and Spanish wine

Pretty much covers all the bases

HA HA, that's a good one :laugh: . Sounds like everyone is just keeping those "nutrition houses" in business, wow.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Pre-workout - Fuzion K-AKG from Nutrishop, fruit punch flavored. Love the stuff. Has a bit of creatine and caffeine to get us going in the morning.

BSN Syntha-6 protein 200 calories per scoop, tastes awesome even in water.

Fish Oil - for skin health and joints.

Glucosamine - joint health.

Aleve gel caps - for overall aches from "Bringing It".

GNC is over priced and has a bunch of idiots working for them. I usually get supps online at www.bodybuilding.com or www.drugstore.com, so that I don't have to deal with a clueless salesperson.
  • edorice
    Was told today that I am slightly anemic so I need to start on a good multivitiam.
    Easy Iron tablets are best for anemia. That is what your blood needs.
  • musclebuilder
    musclebuilder Posts: 324 Member
    I like a good pre WO drink..hypershock and scivation quake are my current favorites..BCAA, whey protein, omega 3. And from time to time I'll try something like a D aspartic acid or something like that.
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Been drinking Shakeology as a meal replacer and Premier Nutrition whey protein powder for some extra protein. I take calcium and MSM for my joints.
  • edorice
  • I've used many

Thermogenics

BSN Thermonex
    Hydroxycut Hardcore X
    Xanadrine RFA-X
    Lipo-6x
    Animal Cuts

Other...

L-Carnitine 500mg
    BSN Cheaters Relief
    Balance Nutrition Protein Shakes
    Calcium Supplement 500mg
    Vitamin D Supplement
    Mens Sports Multivitamin with antioxidants
    Vitamin C Supplement

Since i dont eat properly i take a lot of pills
  • edorice you should try Orange triad multi-vitamin great for the joints and other things.
  • SaraB37
    SaraB37 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been taking a multi vitamin for women, Vitamin D, Fish Oil and Evening Primrose daily. The Evening Primrose was actually prescribed for my dog for her skin condition but after reading up on it I decided it might do me some good as well. I can report no bad side affects and honestly i have been feeling better all around.
  • edorice
    edorice you should try Orange triad multi-vitamin great for the joints and other things.
    Thanks, I'll look that up today!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    I drink an Oh Yeah RTD shake every morning for breakfast to get in 30 grams of protein.
    I got into that habit after visiting a weight loss clinic a year and a half ago, and it seems to keep working. It helps that I'm not a huge breakfast eater.

When I can remember, I usually take the Women's Ultra Mega "Active" Vitapak. The actual multis upset my stomach though.
    Sometimes I will take the "Energy Enhancer", L-Carnitine and CLA from the pack and save the rest for my sister.

Most of the time, I try to take a liquid B Complex with extra B12 (to help with mood disorders), fish oil and vitamin c + iron.
    I vary what I take depending on what else I've taken. (If I took the multi, I skip the iron, etc)

Most of what I've took is based on my nutritional/natural health books recommendation's for "battling obesity".

I work at GNC (*runs and hides*) so I get a discount. I've tried lots of different things.

I really like reading threads like these, they help me learn more than the crappy training I got when I started.
  • BelAug2010
    BelAug2010 Posts: 30 Member
    Whey shakes, bio lean, omega3, B12 and lots of water!
    Just getting started again:grumble:
This discussion has been closed.