Starting insanity. Anyone want to start with me?

Options

Replies

• sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I run 3 days a week and have been doing it along with Insanity. I do run on days that I do Insanity and sometimes it's tough to do both but other days I feel fine. Everyone is different but I don't feel like I am overworking myself at all. As a matter of fact I actually think Insanity is helping my running become faster and more effortless.
    I just started today... Fit test= kind feel like barfing! Lol!

Lol same here! I started today, and I have NO idea how ill make it through the next two months. I'll be looking for a few Insane friends for support, so anyone feel free to add me.

For those runners out there who are doing Insanity, do you run on the days you do Insanity? I want to, but I'm afraid I would be overworking myself..at the same time, I'm still trying to improve my running and I feel if I take two months off, ill just be backtracking.
  • elephant_in_the_room
    elephant_in_the_room Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Looks like fun. Lots of hopping around.

Just from watching the introductory video I can feel my hamstring tendonitis coming on again ... :-)

Now seriously. Do I have to order this in the form of DVDs and wait for 6 weeks and another few exchange rate drops until I have it?
    Or is there a useful youtube link???
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My video should arrive tomorrow ... so excited !! :)
  • suzanneh197
    Options
    Just started my second week! Add me also. :smile:
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Mee.... I start today :D

Wait for me doing fit test today
  • proudmommy1003
    Options

I got mine yesterday. Doing fit test today officially starting tomorrow. Add me
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    Looks like fun. Lots of hopping around.

Just from watching the introductory video I can feel my hamstring tendonitis coming on again ... :-)

Now seriously. Do I have to order this in the form of DVDs and wait for 6 weeks and another few exchange rate drops until I have it?
    Or is there a useful youtube link???

Honestly I haven't found the complete program on youtube. If you order from beachbody website I think it takes 5 days. I personally bought it on Craigslist and paid $40 for the program brand new and sealed. I picked it up yesterday so if you want to start asap I would check a local website like craigslist.com
  • Veslus
    Veslus Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I start week 4 tomorrow!

I can already see a difference in the mirror, so I'm pretty pleased with things so far. Not looking forward to month 2 though. Month 1 is hard enough for me as it is, haha.
  • knwolfgang
    knwolfgang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, I did the core recovery today. My first insanity workout and I threw up!
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    Did day 2 today, I'm pretty sure I took 10 breaks..but I didn't stop! Now mind you, I laid on my living room floor for close to an hour before I had to drag myself up and force myself to get ready for work lol.
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    For those who are already doing Insanity, are you also following the recommended diet ??
  • pHatWeenie
    pHatWeenie Posts: 23
    Options
    So are you Nat :D xxx
    I only saw you wrote that cause I'm trying to see how to delete my comment :/ no insanity for now grrrrr
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    Did day 2 today, I'm pretty sure I took 10 breaks..but I didn't stop! Now mind you, I laid on my living room floor for close to an hour before I had to drag myself up and force myself to get ready for work lol.

The good thing is that you finished the workout some people turn off the dvd once they feel tired
  • proudmommy1003
    Options

I added you. Let us know hkw it goes tomorrow. I'm doing day 1 tomorrow :-)
  • alexhelena
    alexhelena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly done my first week of month one! Everyone feel free to add me! :)

I'm not following the diet, but I'm dedicated to the program otherwise.
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I'm not following the diet, but I'm counting calories on MFP. I'm also very very very dedicated to the program. I just finished day 37 which is the 2nd day of month 2.
  • SquishyChef
    SquishyChef Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday if anyone wants to add me! Super excited to feel the burn!
  • curlychellz
    Options
    Hubby and I did Day 2 and yes ShaunT motivates me with encouraging work and eye candy...I love how he tells the others to take a break when they need too and the camera shows them really working to keep up and even their frustration when he keeps going and going. I'm so pumped and can't wait to get to the end of the week like you!
  • curlychellz
    Options
    Hey Gigi, no I haven't followed diet or even looked at it. For now, I'm concentrating on being committed and consistent with Insanity and eating protein and veggies...starches are my weakness and I'm setting weekly goals to not eat it and if I slip to not eat alot. Once I see a pattern of consistency with doing Insanity, I will then focus on the diet...crazy? Probably, but i need to take baby steps and not get overwhelmed, Insanity is already INSANE (pun intended). Best of luck everyone!
  • kdoaks234
    kdoaks234 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to start. Is there a way to get the video somewhere other than buying it? Just wandering bc Im a stay at home mom so I don't have the money to buy it but I would loveeeee to do it with everyone here :)) Please let me know. Thanks. Also, I need to know about the rest days and things like that lol.