What NSV did you have this week?

Options

Replies

• prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Today I walked 21.3 miles in under 7hrs, not bad for an old man.
  • angelgoone
    angelgoone Posts: 50
    Options
    :happy:

realizing thAT jogging 3 miles is no longer an issue as much as it is a fun routine
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    NSV#1: When I look down I have to lean forward to look over my boobs to see my stomach. YES!!! That means that my belly isn't so big that it pokes out farther than my boobs!

NSV #2: at the bottom of my upper arm that jiggly hanging skin isn't quite so hangy and doesn't feel so lumpy.

NSV #3: my love handles are getting smaller and my saddle bags are flattening out

NSV #4: I haven't had a carbonated beverage in 2 months

NSV #5: I am fitting in some of my size 16 pants and fitting better into my tighter size 18 pants. Soon I will be throwing out all of my 18s. I have learned that I can't hold on to them. You just have to give them away so that there is no other alternative except to continue my weigh loss journey.
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I walked 3 x 3.5k walks today a total of 10.5k. I've been been building myself up each week. 8 weeks ago I couldn't walk for more than 10 mins without being in pain. Got surgery 8 weeks ago yesterday and look were I am now :). Did not expect to see the improvement so quick. Happy is an understatement ;):)
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    1. Resisted pizza at work on Sunday!

2. On day 3 of Insanity and did the "globe jumps" (only took a small break to catch my breath, on my fit test a few days ago I only did 2 of them)

3. Someone at work told me I was the prettiest girl in Texas (tried to play it cool, but inside I was giddy)

4. Poked a hole in my belt, cuz now it's too big!

I'm about to go try on a pair of jeans I got for Christmas that still have the tags on them, we'll see how it goes.
    ** Edit: just tried them on and they fit comfortably! Wahooo!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My husband slapped my butt tonight and hit bone!
  • UhohDanny
    UhohDanny Posts: 32
    Options
    I am back onto the original holes on my belt, instead of the ones I had to make.:smile:
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Pants are loose enough that I actually needed to bust out my belt... which is now too big for me.
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Needed a new pair of jeans, out of the size 20s, now a size 18 :o)
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I ran 6 miles straight, no walking breaks! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i posted it. in a thread i made.
  • fitmusiclifeviola
    Options
    A) My belt is not small enough to tuck snugly around my waist anymore.
    B) Previously, said pants still stayed up just fine, today they started to fall a bit even w/ belt on.
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    -I realized my forehead barely has those fat wrinkles anymore when I raise my eyebrows!
    -Someone in my apartment building said "You're losing weight, aren't you?"

I'm ecstatic!
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    1. Had a 3k binge (for the whole day) last week but still managed to fit it into my macros.
    2. Went to my uni's orientation week market day yesterday and didn't succumb to all the lollies, cakes and chocolate bars that were on offer. Didn't even have any danishes or donuts! Just a jelly snake, jelly baby and lollipop.
    3. Did 12,000 steps on my fitbit yesterday after three weeks of only walking 3 k per day (at most).
    4. Didn't eat pb and butter by itself, was a sensible person and only had them on bread.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I lost two inches off of my Hips !!

Amy
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I couldn't wear any of my non-basketball/non-board shorts at the beginning of the summer, and now they all fit. Specifically, a pair I haven't worn in five years because the button would always pop fits fine, and I can't make the button pop even if I stick my stomach and waist out as far as I can. I could pop the button three weeks ago.
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1. all the shorts I bought a month ago are too loose --- went to Six Flags with my bf and my shorts fell off (still buttoned!) after we went on the Tidal Wave, good thing I had on my bikini bottom underneath the shorts!

2. able to buy and look good in size M shirts from Old Navy...actually had to buy new tanks because the ones I've had forever are too baggy!

3. played badminton, bocci ball, and frisbee golf without getting winded, and didn't have to take an afternoon nap after a big family dinner! :)
  • meganld
    meganld Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend said to me, "Bring your skinny butt over here." :love:

I finished the first week of training for my first half marathon, and I feel great!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Tonight is track practice. I already told my son yesterday that I would stay home since hubby and I were out at the mile high nationals all weekend. So as soon as he woke up this morning we went to the track so I didn't miss my workout and he didn't miss me.

3 miles wog to track 474 cals
    3 miles track practice 505 cals
    Soccer with LilB 214 cals
    3 miles wog from track 438 cals

Total mileage: 9
    Total calories: 1631

Track practice:
    50m sprint, 150m recovery, 50m sprint, 150m recovery, etc...

Sprint splits:
    36:12
    33:50
    31:03
    30:50
    32:05
    32:05
    26:72
    25:91
    23:63
    22:69
    22:10
    21:83
    24:35
    23:30
    23:30
    22:25
    27:00
    27:00
    22:28
    22:25

I die now! ????????????
  • invisibility
    Options
    I've trashed all of my granny panties.

That's one of my non-scale goals. Ratty, ugly undies (and bra) into the trash. Shopping spree at... I don't even know. Where do small women buy cute underthings?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!