Starting insanity. Anyone want to start with me?

Options

Replies

• CourtneyHollinger
    CourtneyHollinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today! I am doing Insanity and MFP thats it for now.
  • pumpkinbabes
    Options
    Hey all. Took my fit test Monday...I survived plyometrics yesterday....this is a very mental challenge...I not only want to complete this for the physical benefits but I want to conquer my mind. I had to pause plyo yesterday and tell myself..it's all in my mind I CAN do this. We'll see how tonight goes.
  • pumpkinbabes
    Options
  • kdoaks234
    kdoaks234 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Whats MFP?
  • kdoaks234
    Options
    Awesome thanks!! :)
  • pumpkinbabes
    Options
    Whats MFP?

Myfitnesspal?
  • pumpkinbabes
    Options
    NP :3
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Got my video today !! Yay !! Planning to do the fitness test in the afternoon :) Wish me luck guys !!
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 2...starting in a few minutes...if you don't hear from me in an hour call 911...lol
  • kdoaks234
    Options
    I am on Day 2...starting in a few minutes...if you don't hear from me in an hour call 911...lol

LOL!! I'm scared to even do day 2 haha
  • racheldbroadway
    Options
    I am actually starting the same program on Monday :) I'd love to do it with you. Good luck!
  • kdoaks234
    Options
    I am actually starting the same program on Monday :) I'd love to do it with you. Good luck!

Good luck :)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

Just go at your own pace and eventually you'll get stronger. Plyo for me today and let's see how it goee.

The only problem I have right now is that I'm leaning to bake. Todwy I baked a tres leches cake and obviously need to try how it tastes lol.

I'm scare of day 2

I'm happy with my weight now just want to gain
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Got my video today !! Yay !! Planning to do the fitness test in the afternoon :) Wish me luck guys !!

How did it go?
  • smoothandfast
    smoothandfast Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I will be starting insanity (I will do a insanity/p90x hybrid version)

Anobody wpuld like to start or just started? I need motivation and support. Please add me as friend if your doing insanity or p90x or comment below if you would like to start.

I will be starting on jul 24th

I am on day 38 but would love to join in and keep up the motivation. Add me as a friend too. Just started month 2 and it is a killer.
  • jmwil6
    jmwil6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ordered insanity today. Can't wait to get started!
  • smoothandfast
    smoothandfast Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    For those who are already doing Insanity, are you also following the recommended diet ??

I just finished month one and did not follow the diet. I tried to eat according to MFP goals but did not hit them. The scale did not budge much for the first month but now that I am into month 2 and following the nutrition plan - I dropped 3 pounds this week! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third day of month 2. I'm really curious; what are you doing for your hybrid workouts? I'm going to pick up P90X once I finish insanity, but being able to do some insanity still would be nice, since it's kind of grown on me a little bit.
  • kdoaks234
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 and let me tell you something. HOLYYYYY!!!!! LOL!! That was quite a workout!! I love it though because I feel great after the workout.. I did have to take some breaks because I am defintely not used to that type of a workout haha
  • shinimul
    shinimul Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on Week 2, Day 11. Today was Cardio Recovery which is good as I have a Crossfit class later. I found the first week tough but this week tougher as I have been murdered with heartburn. I know the exercise is doing it but I could also be pushing myself more. Some areas I am finding a bit easier like the level 1 drills. I have no upper body strength whatsoever. It would be great to get some support.