What NSV did you have this week?

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Got complemented on my bench press weight!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    It's kind of stupid but a victory for me nonetheless...I had a very bad/stressful/dramatic evening and I didn't stress eat.
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    There was a good sale on V-neck, 3/4 sleeve shirts (my favorite style). When I took Mediums to the dressing room, they were too big! With a great deal of disbelief, I found myself fitting into a Small. This is the first time this has happened to me in my adult life...
  • Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    finally able to move past a plateau i have been experiencing with my squats.............now officially squatting more than I weigh ( and I am heavy enough trust me!)
  • Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It's kind of stupid but a victory for me nonetheless...I had a very bad/stressful/dramatic evening and I didn't stress eat.
    there is nothing stupid about that victory, that is probably one of the biggest hurdles many of us face......food as comfort
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I was at Lands End, buying a pair of pants for work. I haven't worn Lands End pants in years because they don't have enough give for my legs. I decided to give it a shot though, and when I pulled a pair of 22's off the rack (not 26, not 24, but 22!), they fit! I was so excited I actually danced around in a circle. It was the best feeling I've had in a long time.
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    I walked a half mile on the treadmill in 15 min. (been a few years before I could walk a half mile)

I got hit on by an old guy in the waiting room at the doctor's office yesterday.

I went from wearing a size 50C bra to a 44DDD - I was shocked when the clerk that measured me told me and then pleasantly surprised when I tried the bra on and it fit.
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My coworkers saw me in "street clothes" today and 3 of them made comments about my weight loss :)
  • marisagibler
    Options
    Successfully budgeting for an evening snack without overdoing it at the last minute! I actually didn't even eat the snack I planned for last night, which left me well UNDER my calorie goal.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I can finally SEE my abs now!
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    1. bought shorts that were actually short!

2. I realized that my rings are loose.

3. I tried on my wedding dress from 1996. (A little snug but it zipped all the way up!!!)

4. I saw my reflection in a reflective glass door and recognized myself as the same shaped person I knew myself as in my 20s.

5. I noticed some abs that are newly appearing this month.

6. I am packing only bikinis for vacation next week.

7. I had my blood pressure taken at the doctor's office this week and it was perfectomundo low

8. I wore my old skinny jeans that haven't been worn in a long long long time.

9. I went through the McD's drive thru and ordered an unsweetened ice tea - all the other pictures didn't speak to me at all.

10. I ordered a new pair of running shoes this week because my soles were totally worn out - I ran through two layers of color! yay!
  • Madamlovejoy
    Madamlovejoy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My first NSV....

Never having to say I weigh more than 400lb ever again.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My first NSV....

Never having to say I weigh more than 400lb ever again.

Awesome job!!!! :) Keep up the good work!!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Today during my little group weights class, the trainer complimented the muscle tone in my arms. woot. one of the things i've been working hard towards. :) keep on keepin' on!!!
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I put on jeans that I have had for about 10 years but haven't been able to wear for at least 6- they fit like a dream!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I hurt my back doing yoga last week, but have managed to NOT comfort eat, and in fact was not feeling like eating at all while I was in bed for 3 days. I'm now up and about, and although not being able to do my normal exercise (but walking a bit), I'm adjusting my calories and still staying steady.

Have not lost much on my stomach, but have noticed my work pants are getting baggy in the bottom.

GG
  • Hollie6790
    Hollie6790 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I celebrated my 1 year anniversary on MFP.
    I carried a case of water for about a block with ease.
    I held a 15 pound watermelon with one arm walking around the store.
    My best friend complimented my bicep muslce slowly appearing.

:happy: :drinker:
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i was able to plank in my abs class for 3, 1 minute intervals. :)
    I've been doing abs class for 4 weeks and that's the first time I did an actual plank without being on my knees. Pardon the pun hahaha
  • ButYouGotMySoul
    ButYouGotMySoul Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had the MOST EXCITING NSV ever today. I went shopping for a pair of shorts because I have been dying in my jeans. I saw a dress I liked, and they had my size. When I tried it on, it fit well, but it was a little droopy. Just for kicks, I tried the next smallest size...an 18. I haven't fit into an 18 dress EVER in my life before. I just haven't. I can now. I almost started crying in the dressing room. My fiancée and I are going on a date tomorrow so he can show me off. I'm so proud of myself, and I'm so excited. Still working on the jean size, but this PROVES I am getting smaller! I am still in size 28 Fatgirl mode.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    a guy working on the house said he could tell ive done work. yesssss!! lol
    i love to run and live in a small village so everyone knows all n ive been getting looks.. yea!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!