Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Someone hugged me and said, "You're definitely getting skinnier!"
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Newer one but somewhat scale related: I graduated to just plain ol' vanilla "morbidly obese" as opposed to "SUPER"-m.o., or "EXTREMELY" m.o., or whatever the technical term is for BMI over 50. That's a change of 16.5.
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    having ben and jerry's in the freezer and not eating it even though I've got PMS :)
  • ganbaranba
    ganbaranba Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    1. Noticing that I don't really get winded walking up a flight of stairs anymore.
    2. Comfortably fitting into clothes that didn't fit well before.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    1. Kept up with most of the dance workshops I went to on the weekend
    2. Ignored the biscuit tin today in the office
    3. Ran comfortably on Tuesday with the girls from the office - last week it was a real struggle in the heat.
  • TiaraSeamonkey
    TiaraSeamonkey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Going on a cruise in 8 weeks and dragged out a few boxes of clothes I hadn't fit into in a LONG time to see if I fit into anything yet and I fit into my size 18 "skinny jeans" very comfortably and a stretchy size 16 dress. Feeling great about myself!
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Was in the bathroom fixing my hair and the lady next to me told me I had amazing arms that she would kill for. That I must work out a lot. I almost danced out of there. It awesome when your friends say it, but when a stranger does it's even better!
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I jogged for 2.5 mins without stopping. The most I have done in my adult life is 1.5 mins since starting c25k!
  • lafochs
    lafochs Posts: 21
    Options
    Went into Cherry Berry with my boyfriend and I didn't get or eat anything. Self control ninja skills!
  • 33pirate
    33pirate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fitting into some skirts that had been hanging in my closet for almost two years now because they were too small...well not any more!!! :bigsmile:
  • nheckert
    nheckert Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I ran .25 mile without stopping outside. I know, it's not far, but it's far for me. I'm not a runner! lol
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Shorts that I bought two months ago are pretty loose around my stomach! I was showing my sister my new belly button ring and she told me I needed a belt! :)
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    1. I completed a 35 mile bike ride (so far, my longest)!
    2. I was able to buckle my belt a notch tighter!

Congrats on all of your NSVs...that's an awesome feeling!
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I went from two chin's back down to one! I haven't seen one chin on me since boot camp graduation almost 4 YEARS ago. :blushing:
  • focus1232
    focus1232 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can cross my legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    I put on a pair of jean to go out to dinner with the family and my daughter made me go change because they looked so baggy. They were my size 8's :):)

I was able to bike 10.13 miles in 30.43 minutes...

I bought Ben and Jerry's Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz ice cream and was content to stop after 3 bites instead of eating the whole pint :)
  • Brummig
    Brummig Posts: 94
    Options
    wearing a vest top today and realising that when I put my arms up I can see the definition of lots of muscles in my arms - not just bingo wings hanging down!
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My tightest new pants (which I bought 3 months ago to replace my old fat pants), which I haven't worn in a while, are now starting to be a little loose.

My co-worker's wife, who hasn't seen me in a while, told me I'd lost weight and asked me to start bringing her husband to the gym with me.
  • Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ran UP the ramp at the train station to just catch the train as the doors were closing.
    6 months ago I would of said "F... it, I'll wait for the next one" and then been later home missing out on my kids before they go to bed.
  • DesireeNL
    DesireeNL Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    - Completed my first week of C25K even though it was 28C/82F outside (not a fan of the heat)
    - Went to an outdoor swimming pool for the first time in YEARS, in my bikini, and didn't feel like crying
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!