Where do you want to be 3 months or a year from now?

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
i know you guys are probably seen my pictures before and probably tired them lol Tell me where you want to be in 3 months from now, even a year from now?...i hear this all the time, "i dont know if i can do this, or i'm not strong enough to do it, or I dont have the motivation to continue"... YES YOU DO!! The key words there is DONT, AND CANT and NOT! Those words will control you, if you let it! Say out loud YES I CAN!!! Change those words and believe in yourself! i know! i have been there, i used to say the same things! I have no regrets! Where i am right now is because i worked hard for it. I took that first step and never looked back. If you dont make that change that you want for yourself, when will you? 3 months from now? A year from now? The choice is always yours <3 feel free to add me

29947503_4174.jpg

Replies

• maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Where do I want to be in 3 months to a year?... In a very hot country after winning the lottery :D

I would love to see me weighing 10 stone (but think that would look a bit unhealthy on my due to having quite a wide bone structure.

So I would settle on 10 and a half stone (146lbs) ... I'm only 27lbs away from this target :D .. thanks to MFP and all the people here
    xxx
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 12st (168 pounds)
    In 3 months i hope to be at least 9 pounds lighter, I am losing for the first time but its very slow, it's taken 3 months for my first 7 pounds!
    In a year I hope to be approaching 10st (140pounds), and depending on money, in a wedding dress. :)
    My end goal is 9st, but seeing how slowly it's coming off I don't think it can be done in a year.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This is exactly a question I asked myself last week after reading some of the awesome MFP success stories... I've been farting around on here for what, close to 2 years?? was down 37 lbs, gained most of it back, working on it again (for the 9 millionth time...) And I said, in 6 months I can post "6 months down, 0 lbs lost" OR I can post "6 months down ______ lbs lost" ... could be 20 lbs? 30 lbs? I am only 27 lbs away from my halfway point, that would be awesome to actually get there, could start a new year with a NEW goal for a change!!!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I will reach my goal. I have 5 pounds to loose. After GW I am going to work on serious toning.
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    In three months... hmm. I want to be able to go to my gym and do the entire 1 hour workout with my trainers and not feel like I'm gonna die, or that I have to modify some of the exercises so that they are low-impact for me. I want to have lost 30 lbs, and right now I think that's pretty achievable. Hopefully I will be able to wear a size 16 by then, and be back to shopping in "normal" stores. Most of all though, in three months I want to have the knowledge that I have made a life-style change that I will not quit or give up on. I want the sense of accomplishment I will have after sticking to something long-term and seeing results. And I want to be able to meet old friends that haven't seen me in awhile, and have them say, "Wow, you look good! What have you been doing?"
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    great goals guys!!!:)))
  • tfpdunn
    tfpdunn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'11" 34 year old guy. My starting weight was 258 (December '12) and I'm currently at 227 (lighter than when I graduated from high school!). In three months, I want to be at goal weight - another 24 pounds lost. That would put me at 203. In a year, I'd love to be maintaining in one-derland...at 198, a weight I haven't seen since I was 15.

Other 3 month and 1 year goals: off BP medication completely, no back pain, a yoga rock star and probably most importantly, I hope to have inspired and motivated my wife to join me in working out and eating right!
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In two months I would like to be 11 lbs lighter at 179 since we are going to Vegas. A year from now I would like to be 155.....haven't seen that number in 20 years......that would be awesome.
  • kazaroona
    kazaroona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i know you guys are probably seen my pictures before and probably tired them lol Tell me where you want to be in 3 months from now, even a year from now?...i hear this all the time, "i dont know if i can do this, or i'm not strong enough to do it, or I dont have the motivation to continue"... YES YOU DO!! The key words there is DONT, AND CANT and NOT! Those words will control you, if you let it! Say out loud YES I CAN!!! Change those words and believe in yourself! i know! i have been there, i used to say the same things! I have no regrets! Where i am right now is because i worked hard for it. I took that first step and never looked back. If you dont make that change that you want for yourself, when will you? 3 months from now? A year from now? The choice is always yours <3 feel free to add me

29947503_4174.jpg

Wow! Whats your story, how long did it take and what did you do? How much have you lost?
  • sophisli
    sophisli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In a year I WILL be at my goal weight. I WILL be working out every day and lifting weights. I WILL be enjoying nutritious balanced meals for life. I WILL be changed.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    want to be at goal weight, and MONTHS from retirement!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I just want some kind of normal use in my arm...........
  • RoninLife
    RoninLife Posts: 64
    Options
    3 months from now I want to be able to do "man" push ups in perfect form and do 20 consecutively without my face turning red and my arms shaking like I'm on crack
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    In 3 months, I want to be down at least another size and around 25lbs lighter! My birthday in 4 1/2 months I want to be between 200 and 210 and within 1 year I want to be at my goal weight of 185-190. I am 6' tall btw, with a very broad bone structure. I am hoping that I won't look sickly at 185 -190.
  • RissyK1
    RissyK1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great motivator! Thank you.. You look great.
  • emilycarr71404
    emilycarr71404 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    3 months from now I want to be at 200 pounds or a little lower. A year from now I want to be nearly my goal of 135.
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    In 3 months, I'm hoping to loose 24lbs and build my stamina by doing longer and add resistance to my workout regime. In a year, I hope to achieve my goal weight of 165 lbs, control my eating habits and enjoy maintaining a healthy lifestyle. And what will be awesomer is to go to a regular store and pick a regular size clothings off the rack. Now that will be sweet :)
  • kanegirl973
    kanegirl973 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    In 3 months I would like to have lost 8kgs, continue trying new exercises and exercise classes and continue to push myself harder. A year..hmm..have lost 25kgs, have a great exercise regime in place, be eating cleaner and maybe meet my soulmate, and of course a lotto win wouldn't be bad either!! So not too much to ask for!! Oh yeah and to have booked my holiday to Australia for 2015 :)
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    In 3 months, I want to be at least 5 lbs lighter

In a year i'd like to have not gained any weight :p and be stronger

My goals are kind of general but I just want to keep improving everyday
  • scottrfraser
    scottrfraser Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started at 255 with a goal of 170. Have lost 56 pounds in 147 days. I expect to be at my goal weight in three months. This was done by eating very health foods, tracking everything that goes in my mouth and exercising up to 2 hours per day. I am 60 years old.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!