What are you having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    85g Pero Farms Fajita Vegetable Mix (green and red peppers, sweet onion) - 25 calories
    138g Egg Beaters original (that's 3 servings for those playing at home) - 75 calories
    1 Thomas's Whole Wheat Mini Bagel - 110 calories

A little spray on a hot pan, let the veggies cook for a couple minutes. Add the egg beaters to make a nice omelete. Then I usually eat it open-faced on the bagel. 210 total calories, 30g carbs and 21g protein. Not a bad way to start the day...

Been doing that for a while now. Out of the Pero Farms stuff, so I'll be back to cutting my own peppers and onion and som 'maters to go in it, too.
  • danibodani
    danibodani Posts: 41
    Options
    I just woke up and logged in, so probably a Shakeology choci vegan smoothie. I'll prolly have it with 1/2cup water, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1/2 medium banana. Yummy.
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Roxanne_Hennessy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    String Cheese and Iced Green Tea (Unsweetened)
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    1C Fage Plain Greek 2% Yogurt
    1 TBS Vanilla protein powder
    1C of blueberries
    1/2C Banana Nut Granola
  • crystalfisher89
    crystalfisher89 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm trying to get rid of all my cereal and once I have that all gone, I'm planning on switching over to oatmeal with a scoop of my favorite protein powder for every other day and scrambled eggs and greek yogurt with honey when I am not eating oatmeal. I'm starting to really get bored of the things I eat and these are appealing to me. Also, the last two weeks I've lowered my carb intake to around 120-150 grams most days as I have a feeling my carb intake has been hindering my continued weight loss (I was averaging 200-300 grams before two weeks ago!)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    some ideas

how about caviar spooned on fresh caught oysters eaten right out of the ocean!

smoked salmon on fresh made bread

pan fried duck eggs just barley cooked served with orange salmon roe and fresh made seeded rye bread

buttermilk pancakes made with fresh grated cinnamon, clove and ginger served with real maple syrup think *ginger bread pancake*

saute greens with a egg cooked lightly ontop and some chili's so you can then poke the yolk and get the best flavor!

proper made hand rolled Italian pizza with fresh garlic rubbed onto the dough, fresh vine ripe tomato sliced across and a few real mozzarella di bufala with a duck egg baked on cooked on cast iron.

a quiche made with kale and duck eggs with wild boar bacon a gourmet quiche lorraine

vegetable tart with season vegetables

can never go wrong with ceviche

Love it! You're coming to cook it for me right? :bigsmile:

My boring breakfast... greek yogurt and fruit.
  • alanah
    alanah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lemon garlic chicken breast and 1/4 of basmati rice .... people look at me weird when I eat that for breakfast but I need my protein and I can work off the carbs by the end of the day :)
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I had my coffee, oatmeal, 3 small turkey sausage links and a banana.

I'm definitely gonna make eggs tonight, so I can grab them tomorrow morning! I Love eggs!
  • belladonnacooks
    Options
    smoothie w/ spinach, pistachios, pineapple, banana, and almond milk - yum!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    scrambled egg with ground beef, tomato and cheddar
  • MMSelig
    MMSelig Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Watermelon smoothie! I add a few cups of watermelon, some frozen pineapple chunks, greek yogurt and a little ice and I blend it up! Super refreshing.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    waffles and syrup :)
  • bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    Ideal Protein Chocolate drink mix
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Egg white, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, wrapped in a ww tortilla.
  • flinchyny
    flinchyny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of cottage cheese with banana slices.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg with lots of egg white and veggies, pink himalayan salt and pepper. Yummy! :tongue:
  • mjoshua87
    mjoshua87 Posts: 50
    Options
    weight watcher multigrain bread made into french toast using egg creations maple or cinnamon french toast blends. mmm
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I do half a bagel, with a quarter avocado spread over the top, 1 eggwhite w/ 1 sausage link in it, topped with cholula sauce. Sometimes cheese, sometimes no cheese. It keeps me full until lunch! Yum!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Had some fresh red bell peppers and shallots sauteed in goat butter and bacon grease, folded into two fresh eggs shaken with heavy cream. Also added some soften cream cheese into the mix, with a side of bacon.

Glorious. :)
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i had three large eggs (scrambled), 1 slice wheat toast and coffee. mmmm.... love whole eggs.