Initial Goal Weight Reached - 269 lbs to 200 lbs - PICS

Options

Replies

• Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your smile just kept getting bigger and bigger!
    You feel like a million bucks!
    Congrats
  • KtAnne388
    KtAnne388 Posts: 30
    Options
    That is awesome you really worked hard. Makes me think I can do it too if i just stick with it. Thanks for sharing
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you have such a great success story. I love in your time-line photos how you go from a stoic face to a big smile. Congratulations on your successful journey.
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Your story parallels my own - though I'm not as far along as you! I own a business and have a family and it keeps me quite busy, but I vowed 5months ago that nothing was going to stop me from changing! I'm down 42lbs (10 before MFP) and will keep going until I reach 200! (fairly soon, I hope!).
    You're definitely an inspiration!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic. You should probably put something on that bloody nipple though.
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    1986.jpg[/URL]

This is me a few minutes ago at 198.6. I'm not quite there yet but I will be.

Stick with it. You can do it. It's worth it.

Peace,
    Michael

Fantasic Michael - you look great

I'm actually gonna look into that book you recommended, I find that I run better with a mid-fore foot strike but thought that was the wrong way to do it, so suffered out running with full foot and then getting pain for it, its the reason I dnt really enjoy running... when I actually want to!
  • Kaali1985
    Kaali1985 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great. Wtg
  • manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like how in your timeline pics you're not smiling at the start, but as you lose weight you can see the confidence returning and the smile just keeps getting bigger. Awesome job!
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I wish my husband would get on the MFP bandwagon with me. He's starting to see me getting thinner and feeling bad about his own weight so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe he'll have a revelation like you did. :smile:
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Just awesome! It is amazing what commitment and determination can do. Thank you for yours!
  • yeraldin03
    yeraldin03 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow what a great success story! Motivation Booster for sure! Congrats Hard work pays off :)
  • shimmer615
    shimmer615 Posts: 55
    Options
    Wow, look at you! You even look younger, and so happy! Great job!
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Good luck to each of you!!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I wish my husband would get on the MFP bandwagon with me. He's starting to see me getting thinner and feeling bad about his own weight so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe he'll have a revelation like you did. :smile:

Feel free to share my story with him. I'd be glad to trade a few emails if he has any questions about where I was or how he can move forward. Good luck to you both!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Your story parallels my own - though I'm not as far along as you! I own a business and have a family and it keeps me quite busy, but I vowed 5months ago that nothing was going to stop me from changing! I'm down 42lbs (10 before MFP) and will keep going until I reach 200! (fairly soon, I hope!).
    You're definitely an inspiration!

You ARE DOING IT man, keep it up! 33 lbs is A LOT of weight to lose. All the best!!
  • TinaReinholz
    Options
    You did an amazing job! WTG!!! Thanx for sharing and inspiring :D
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look great and it really shows that you feel great too. Your story is very inspiring and reaching your goal in a short space of time is amazing.

Congratulations on reaching your goal. You look very happy :flowerforyou:
  • jackieleannebowman
    jackieleannebowman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Such as great accomplishment!!! And I LOVE that in your progression pics you just look happier and happier in them!!!
  • Sewweaver
    Sewweaver Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    what a great way to start a dreary Monday morning! Outstanding
  • Mousumi32
    Mousumi32 Posts: 16
    Options
    congrats, very well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!