Replies

• jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    When women spit lol
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    People who take pride in being ignorant, uninformed, and uneducated. On here, that usually manifests itself in the form of broscience.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Asking for this hot chick on my FL to bring the best boob picture I've ever seen back...and then her not doing it.

I'm pretty offended by this....
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    - Raiders fans
    - people without a sense of humor
    - asparagus, brussels sprouts, and black licorice
    - reality TV
    - crocs
    - the musical Annie :explode:
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    People that talk on their damn phone in the bus like they are freaking alone in the world

People that play their damn music in public, without headphones for everyone to hear (Yeah and it also always happens to be some Rap/Hip Hop and i hate that shyt)

Drives me nuts lol
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Asking for this hot chick on my FL to bring the best boob picture I've ever seen back...and then her not doing it.

I'm pretty offended by this....

omg ^^this^^ heheheheheh
  • MWhiteRN10
    Options
    Those aren't things that offend u. Those r things u don't like.
  • ashleyisgreat
    Options
    If we are talking about what annoys us, and not offends us, then I have to add: people who stand DIRECTLY in front of the elevator doors so that no one can get out. An awkward shuffle ensues, whereby the elevator door stander moves over (unwillingly) and everyone else has to squeeze by them. Horrible. Why do people do this?
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Easily offended people. You know.

I mean, like, what? Who are you? What gives you the right to get on your high horse? You think you're better than everybody else? No. Not at all. Calm the **** down. You ain't nothing. Huh, huh. That's right. You don't even matter. You're on a spec of dust hurling at thousands of km per second in the void. OK, you got it? Stop being offended.

Yeah.

Easily offended people get on my nerves. Slightly

Sounds like you're quite easily offended by that:)
  • MWhiteRN10
    Options
    Not much offends me other than the obvious personal attacks or something to ave to do with my parents or children
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    If we are talking about what annoys us, and not offends us, then I have to add: people who stand DIRECTLY in front of the elevator doors so that no one can get out. An awkward shuffle ensues, whereby the elevator door stander moves over (unwillingly) and everyone else has to squeeze by them. Horrible. Why do people do this?

Sometimes when I get in an elevator, I don't then turn around to face the door. People get extremely uncomfortable...
  • kosuke081
    kosuke081 Posts: 69
    Options
    People that post good advice with such insulting/condescending phrasing that it's hard to accept the advice they're giving.
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Though my ticker says I've lost 102, I've actually lost 173 lbs from my highest weight almost 20 years ago. Since then my skin has taken a beating and looks like pizza dough. I HATE it when someone reminds I should have skin removal surgery and then I would look soooo much better. Well, no ****, Sherlock. I would LOVE to have the surgery, but I want to lose more, it's wicked expensive and takes time to heal. I need to be prepared when it happens. Working on other goals first!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    nothing :)
  • ashleyisgreat
    Options

Sometimes when I get in an elevator, I don't then turn around to face the door. People get extremely uncomfortable...

LOL! That would probably make me slightly uncomfortable, but it would also make me laugh.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Public farting. Especially when it's someone else, but sometimes mine, too. This was me at the MVA. Someone obviously had a tummy ache.

33.jpg

And also B.O.

BadSmell.jpg
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ignorance. It is not always bliss. Sometimes it's just simple ignorance. Otherwise, do you boo. :D
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    When i'm driving around and the dude in the car next to me has half his finger up his nose :frown:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Not much offends me other than the obvious personal attacks or something to ave to do with my parents or children

Are you sure you don't just dislike those things?
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    -Close-minded people

-WHEN PEOPLE ARE F**KING LATE!!!!