most annoying phrases on MFP ..

Options

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 year old woman with SFA testosterone and I bulk up quicker than all of the guys I know.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    TOM

It's your freaking period, call it your period. You aren't fooling the boys by talking in code.

Sorry. Bad mood today. I'm ranting in an out-of-proportion way.

It's TOM, right? :laugh

ETA - Just realized I'm not the first that said this. :grumble:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    In general (and not just on MFP), people who spell phonetically instead of correctly drive me nuts. I also can't stand when people decide punctuation is unnecessary. I'm like "hey I came in to your thread to give you advice like you asked for, but your post ran on for twenty lines without a single period. Good luck. I'm out"

I hate that two when people never use they're spell check and don't not never use punctuation its like you want to shout hey you what are you doing not using any of your punctuation what about a comma or too its so rude how dare they never take into consideration that we enjoy semi colons or even an explanation point or to it makes me angry and I want to destroy them but I dont because im like what if that was my further who is borderline illiterate and writes me sweet little notes with words like daddy spelled wrong they dont always know the effect it can have on you and they are trying but they dont not really no how to write good maybe we could teach them how to right better keep it up thou
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 year old woman with SFA testosterone and I bulk up quicker than all of the guys I know.

LOL that would be scary looking chick....
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Burnt calories over burned calories.

Maybe you are not aware that not all MFPers are from the US and in some English speaking countries " burnt " is correct.
  • bloodysore
    bloodysore Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nom
    But not just on MFP, in life as well. My wife says it all the time just to make me want to murder her in her sleep. :D
  • ndj1979
    Options
    TOM

It's your freaking period, call it your period. You aren't fooling the boys by talking in code.

Sorry. Bad mood today. I'm ranting in an out-of-proportion way.

It's TOM, right? :laugh

TOM sounds like an *kitten*
  • ndj1979
    Options
    metab....
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    "Weight loss is not a sprint, it's a marathon"

Aren't they both running??
  • PhattiPhat
    Options
    I hate TOM. Motherf*ckin TOM
  • ndj1979
    Options
    can I log house cleaning, yard work, preparing breakfast, taking a dump, or any other everyday activity as exercise calories??? yea this one makes me go up in flames...
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Not really a phrase, but it drives me crazy when people misspell "lose" as "loose." Two different words, folks.

I can't spell to save my life, but that comes up so much I can't believe that it still happens.
  • PhattiPhat
    Options
    TOM?
    tumblr_lvxeh9AvNX1qzgk54o1_500.jpg
  • ndj1979
    Options
    any recipe that has cauliflower in it...

I hate the recipe thread in general...I think I need to work on that...
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    can I log house cleaning, yard work, preparing breakfast, taking a dump, or any other everyday activity as exercise calories??? yea this one makes me go up in flames...

And sex. Can I count sex as exercise? I was really just laying there and he was doing all the work, but I know my heart rate went up and I got a little sweaty. That's cardio, right?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options

baked chicken, kimchi, egg, cauliflower dish
    20130728_135115.jpg

Hope that helps :laugh:

Farkin delicious though
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    TOM?

Hahahaha. Perfect.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    And sex. Can I count sex as exercise? I was really just laying there and he was doing all the work, but I know my heart rate went up and I got a little sweaty. That's cardio, right?

Who just lays there and let's him do the work? Oh, maybe the people asking that question about logging sex are the ones who do that. :laugh:
  • ndj1979
    Options

baked chicken, kimchi, egg, cauliflower dish
    20130728_135115.jpg

Hope that helps :laugh:

Farkin delicious though

damn you chris!!!! All right maybe I jumped the gun on that one...but cauliflower Alfredo sauce, really?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    TOM?

Hahahaha. Perfect.
    looks like BOB....
This discussion has been closed.