Quest Bars

Options

Replies

• tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I own a box of every flavor...

Put the ones like chocolate chip cookie dough or brownie in the microwave (unwrapped lol) for like 5~8 and omg!

Try baking them for 8-10 min! :love:
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you OP but I'm sold!!! I can eat half before and the other half after work out. It sounds great. I've been eating Planters Nutrition but variety is nice.
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them!! I've tried almost all of them and I do say that the ones I've tried I do like. I just got mail today from GNC (where I buy them at) and there is a NEW flavor!! Can't wait to try it!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    SO glad I saw this! Just ordered a bunch this morning http://www.questproteinbar.com to try - and the pasta too!
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE them. Chocolate chip cookie dough all the way! They make a new flavor, white chocolate raspberry that I can't wait to try!
  • Klitzman4
    Klitzman4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love them!! I don't use them as a meal replacement though. I like to eat them either before or after my workouts. Best Protien bar out there if you ask me. The Strawberry Cheesecake one make me feel like I am cheating!!
  • redwolf6
    redwolf6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love the apple pie (has potassium included) and the cinnamon roll. I use them instead of hitting the vending machine at work.
  • jennabeth12
    Options
    omg i LOVE quest bars!!!!!!! You AMERICANS don't know how lucky you are LOL i am from Scotland UK and pay a fortune online for them !!!!!!!! love cinnamon roll , choc brownie , peanut butter , Apple pie OH THE LIST IS ENDLESS <3 xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I love them, depending on the flavor that is.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Rocks!

I have a box of that and peanut butter delivered to my door every month!
  • aaronagostini
    aaronagostini Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Definitely a fan when they're microwaved - heating is a crucial component to Quest Bar Nirvana! Though now I gotta try them in the toaster oven...
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars are hands down the best tasting protein bar for your nutritional buck. They are nothing like candy type bars that have loads of sugar to go with their protein. They're low carb, gluten free, come in an "all natural" line if that's a concern, and the huge amount of fiber in them really helps keep you feeling full. My favorite flavors are cookie dough, white chocolate raspberry, chocolate brownie, peanut butter supreme, lemon cream pie and banana nut muffin. I would not recommend the cinnamon roll one to my worst enemy. :laugh:
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    omg i LOVE quest bars!!!!!!! You AMERICANS don't know how lucky you are LOL i am from Scotland UK and pay a fortune online for them !!!!!!!! love cinnamon roll , choc brownie , peanut butter , Apple pie OH THE LIST IS ENDLESS <3 xxxxxxxxxxxx

Order from here ---> http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/quest-bar-12-bars/

you're welcome :flowerforyou:
  • dmorinn
    dmorinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I loveeee quest bars, my favourite are cookie dough, and vanilla almond

you can also order them on iherb.com as well and they're much cheaper, I live in canada and they ship all around the world for only 4$

if you use my promo code you get a 10$ discount so it only cost 23$ for a box of 12 and that's with shipping!

promo code: KQD354
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I've tried chocolate peanut butter, strawberry cheesecake and cookie dough with no complaints. Probably the best-tasting protein bar I've had.
  • Annieway987
    Annieway987 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I travel a lot for work and have found these are great to bring along on the airplane for a quick, portable meal replacement. I also use them for breakfast at hotels where the breakfast buffet carb selection is my downfall. I try to stay away from buffets.

The only negative came from my husband who has TMJ (jaw problem) and found the chocolate brownie flavor too hard to chew. The other flavors I've tried were softer. I actually like the chewiness because it makes me feel like I'm really eating something substantial. And all the flavors I've tried have tasted great!
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Quest bars! My favorite too is the Cookie Dough, and I have not tried it heated, so I will have to do that very soon! I got boxes of the Apple Pie and Chocolate Brownie previously, and the only problem I had was that some of the chocolate ones weren't completely sealed and I had to throw them out. :( My local GNC was only carrying about 2 flavors until a couple months ago and now they have a full section of them so I have tried most of the flavors now. The only one I tried and wasn't a big fan of was the Banana Nut one, and I think that's just because I was hoping for a slightly different taste.

BTW my kids won't touch them - they didn't like the chocolate ones and so now they won't even taste any of the other flavors. Makes it an easy thing for me to keep without worrying that they will all be eaten before I get home in the evening!
  • Jusjerzy
    Jusjerzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I own a box of every flavor...

Put the ones like chocolate chip cookie dough or brownie in the microwave (unwrapped lol) for like 5~8 and omg!

Try baking them for 8-10 min! :love:
    ^This!
    Soooo good!!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I loveeee quest bars, my favourite are cookie dough, and vanilla almond

you can also order them on iherb.com as well and they're much cheaper, I live in canada and they ship all around the world for only 4$

if you use my promo code you get a 10$ discount so it only cost 23$ for a box of 12 and that's with shipping!

promo code: KQD354

Thanks! I just ordered 2 boxes from here, chocolate chip cookie dough and brownie. I got $10 off (first order) and free shipping (any purchase over $40). I hope I like them, my Oh Yeah Protein Bars, although low in sugar, taste like a candy bar but they are 190 calories and only 14 g of protein.