Are You Bikini Ready? Not in Missouri!

Options
13»

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    It does sound like the manager was a bit OTT but I wouldn't wear that bikini top if I had that much boob at a family park. Even when doing something as natural as nursing my little one in public I tried my best not to show everyone my breast

The complaint was about her bottoms, not her top.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Someone at the waterpark was on a powertrip. She looks great for 42, there's nothing really wrong with the suit, especially the bottoms. The coverage of the top could be a bit "questionable" but, that wasn't the issue for why she was kicked out. There must be more to the story than what's being told.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    No, but I did see her walk... her bongos were flinging hard... I have big ones too.. but I could see come a problem with them coming out of her bikini top...
    That's the odd thing here. All the news stories I've seen specifically say she was banned for her bottom, not her top. Not that I'm shocked either way because the Disney water parks attract a lot of people from other countries with much more...er, liberal ideas of "appropriate swimwear," so I'm used to seeing much more skin than that. Disney is the epitome of family friendly, and I've never seen them ask anyone to cover up, but that Missouri park apparently has different family friendly standards.

Missouri is not Disney, you need to get that out of your head.

and even if it is Disney, BIKINIS ARE FAMILY APPROPRIATE AT WATER PARKS AND BEACHES. We are talking about bathing suits here. And hers clearly isn't one of those "show as much as possible" types of bathing suits.

My goodness, what a prudish nation we can be.

You apparently missed where I said that she looks good.

no. I was just lamenting that we even think like this here.

and even if she didn't look good, she still should be able to wear a bikini at a pool/waterpark without getting hell for it.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    legally, she may have a better case if it is owned by a municipality/state, just a thought.

i'm interested. for sure.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she had an inappropriate tattoo?

She looked to be covering something with the towel on her right side in every shot in the video.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    legally, she may have a better case if it is owned by a municipality/state, just a thought.

it would be sad if she's able to get any money out of this.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I live on a Florida beach and this is tame compared to what I see on a daily basis.

My guess is that she either had an offensive tattoo or she was using foul language. If not, then seems like she was discriminated against.

Approaching her because of the swim bottoms is singling her out. I seriously doubt she was the only woman in that park wearing a bikini. Probably 75% of the women were in bikinis. Just an estimate based on the fact that I almost NEVER see women in full piece swimsuits unless they're over 70.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I don't think we have the whole story here.

Something else obviously happened and she's using her weight and the bikini bottoms as a way to try and get the place in trouble.
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I live in Missouri and when im bikini ready they can kick me out all they want!
    Ill go out screaming "I WORKED HARD TO GET THIS BODY SO I CAN WEAR THIS BIKINI!"
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

it would be sad if she's able to get any money out of this.

I truly hope that this will help get rid of the company that manages the park. I went to this park once when it first opened and will never go back. Worst water park ever!
  • mizzoudays
    mizzoudays Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is a one sided story because only the lady looking for cash is talking. Her parts were showing. It is not a nude park. They asked her to cover them. Good job management company!