Interesting webpage... (for the ladies)

Replies

• yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    I guessed myself 5% bigger than what I really am. I am a perfect Pear shape. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing this site.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Someone posted this several days ago and I guessed that I was SMALLER than I really was! I just clicked under the one I thought I was instead of sliding so I didn't know I could pick between models, which I am.
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Mind.....blown.

Seriously. I still don't believe it.

I can't see myself like it is saying. It says I guessed myself 25% too big! (I'm 25% smaller than I guessed). I picked the second to last one and it claims I am the 4th in the lineup from the left.

I know I have body image problems....
    But... there is no way I look like the 4th one.

Edited to add: It says I am the perfect pear shape.

Also to add: I have read many comments here and it seems I am one of the farthest away at 25%. I guessed myself 5 sizes, YES FIVE SIZES, too big. I still don't get it. Like I said, I know I have body image issues, but seriously.... I measured just now and put them in so I know they were right... there is no way.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    marking this to do on my lunch break. ^_^
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Now if I could find a similar site that also takes into account HEIGHT because that has to be the discrepancy here.... since it doesn't take that into account. My measurements may be the size shown if I were a model's height 5'9" or more, but since I'm only 5'3" my measurements are of course much bigger!

Not a lot of stalk in this...though I still admit to having body image issues, but it's certainly not as bad as the site would suggest.
  • Wow. I'm 12.5% smaller than I think and am a classic pear shape. Neat.

^This!

Very interesting exercise in body image!
    I said I was from Greater London! LOL
    In addition to the pear confirmation, apparently, my shape is like Beyonce. Has anyone seen Barber Shop? "....woman with a big *kitten* or a big *kitten* woman".
  • LRunda
    LRunda Posts: 59 Member
    Another really great website to look for women who are the same size as you is: http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    That's interesting! I guessed myself 7.5% too big!

Me as well.
  • tattycakes
    tattycakes Posts: 20 Member
    I guessed myself 15% too big! Perfect pear!
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    I guessed 10% too big.
  • jbennington13
    jbennington13 Posts: 2 Member
    I guess 20% too big. Defiantly helps seeing the results.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    It doesn't work on iPad.
  • paine016
    paine016 Posts: 77 Member
    This is really eye-opening. I thought I'd get it spot on but I was 5% smaller than I perceive myself to be.

People at the gym had been saying such, but I just discounted it, thinking they were just being supportive and encouraging. It's really amazing how the mind sees the body, even after months of losing weight.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    I was 7.5% smaller than I thought. I really studied too and thought I picked the most honest one. Still, it doesn't make me feel any better about how I look :sad:
  • meaok
    meaok Posts: 4
    I guessed 17.5 % bigger.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    I guessed myself to be 10% bigger than I am.
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    posting to do this later tonight!
  • aalicia88
    aalicia88 Posts: 77 Member
    Wow, good website. I was off by 2.5%
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Mind.....blown.

Seriously. I still don't believe it.

I can't see myself like it is saying. It says I guessed myself 25% too big! (I'm 25% smaller than I guessed). I picked the second to last one and it claims I am the 4th in the lineup from the left.

I know I have body image problems....
    But... there is no way I look like the 4th one.

^^^^^Me too except it says I guessed myself to be 20 % too big and that I have an Hour Glass Figure..... lol Yeah, right?
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Whoa. I guessed that I was 12.5% bigger than I actually am. Innnnnnnnnteresting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!