Replies

• WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

....I seen myself 5% smaller than what I actually am...kind of concerning. :( I don't really know what to think about this,..
  • losingluisa
    losingluisa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is so interesting! I chose #9. I am actually #8. I showed my husband all the pictures without telling him which one I was and he swore I was #7!!! Crazy how twisted our perceptions are.
  • jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Whoa, I was 27.5% smaller than I thought (as a side note: I clicked 4 for self esteem)...I was so "proud" of the body shown, that when my husband got home from work, I had him do it. I did not show him my choice or my results...It was very cool of him to pick a body type smaller than I picked, but when I "proudly" typed in my measurements (taken at the beginning of the month, and I do think I'm smaller now) and clicked next - the only remark he made was, "you're not that small." Now, any self esteem I had is just deflated. :frown:
  • t4eaed
    t4eaed Posts: 25
    Options
    thank for posting this! I guessed 15% too big. I had my husband guess and he picked the exact one that I really am! It just goes to show you we really do perceive ourselves much bigger than others see us.
  • christa_dee
    Options
    I guessed myself 7.5% bigger than I am. Pretty neat site!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm 22.5%...OMG I'm obese!
  • kellysam1
    kellysam1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    lol i guessed myself 2 sizes smaller than what i am (7.5%) make that 5% i measured wrong lol
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I actually guessed my exact size o.O
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    "You are 22.5% smaller than you think you are..."

XD.
  • alxpitcher
    alxpitcher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I guessed 12.5% too big; I've always been aware that I see myself too big. Probably something I need to work on; thanks for the website!!!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I was on target with my size...Guess I'm just a realist.lol
  • shrinkinc
    shrinkinc Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you are 12.5% smaller than you think you are...
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • iaminspired127
    iaminspired127 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was spot on as well, I guessed my actual size
  • strawberriekt24
    strawberriekt24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    whoa. I guessed myself 15% bigger.
  • KatyCrum
    KatyCrum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Whoa! I was off by 20%! Wow.. That really makes me evaluate how I see myself..
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    I guessed 7.5% bigger than I am... interesting...
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    I guessed 25% bigger. I don't think I agree with that, but it was kinda interesting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!