Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hands up, who logs daily??

Replies

• babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    I try too... but I've been ignoring this on the weekends. :embarassed:
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    I have been logging in everyday for 85 days. I have the app on my phone and log in my food/exercise as soon as I finish it and don't wait till end of day to log activity. Makes me disciplined about it and I can see how I am tracking for that day's calorie goal.
    BTW, how does one add the badges (xx lbs lost, xx lbs to go, etc....)
    Thanks, Vinay

In your profile, it's called a "ticker"
  • Spookie02
    Spookie02 Posts: 14
    So far, I've logged on every day since I joined (which was only a week ago, so it isn't saying much yet!). *Fingers crossed*
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Ooh me me pick me. LOL
  • robnfc
    robnfc Posts: 17
    I try too... but I've been ignoring this on the weekends. :embarassed:

Same!
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    <~~ this girl does! Hey all! I'm Donna, I'm 27 and 6'. My starting weight was 197lbs but I've gotten down to 176lbs and I have about 20ish pounds to go. I log daily and log EVERYTHING I eat. I could really use some friends on here. So feel free to add me!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Every other day or so unless I have a lot of dairy or fiber, then I can log two, three times a day.
  • I log food and workouts daily! Add me anyone!
  • I don't... I try but I have 3 kids and work like 50 hrs a week and sometimes I don't get it done. I use this site as a tool, not as something to make me feel guilty if I forget or don't get to it. It's still working for me so I'll keep doing it the way I am.
  • I try! Sometimes I forget to add things like a handful of cherries or low calorie veggies but for the most part I like being accurate with my logging.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Me!! Hitting day 565 tomorrow. :drinker:
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    I log on everyday! Please feel free to add me! Invite goes out to all of you MFP folks, as well!
  • patti_lee
    patti_lee Posts: 20 Member
    Me! Feel free to add me!
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    I log everyday no matter if I have a slip up. Feel free to add me.
  • pjd302
    pjd302 Posts: 7 Member
    40 days of logs and that is when i started MFP.Start day was June 24.Dropped 15 lbs as of today.
  • bugginmary
    bugginmary Posts: 44 Member
    I try my best to. I terrible at it on the weekends.
  • Every day. Almost 2 years now.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Me... I log daily... even if I don't want to.
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    I log daily! ^5
  • witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Every day. Over 200 days so far. I'm not planning on stopping till I hit my goal and even then, it's questionable as I need to learn how to eat at my goal so as not to fall back into bad habits.