Would you marry you?

Options

Replies

• SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Probably. I'm extremely self-reliant and don't need that much companionship, so I could handle someone who is equally self-contained. Though at that point it would probably be less "married couple" and more "people who live in the same house and are vaguely aware of each other."
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    In a heartbeat yes! :blushing:
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    After some sober second thought.. maybe. But there would have to be a pre-nup in case I try to pull a fast one.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    How dare you remotely suggest that I am hot enough to marry someone as hot as me!!
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Not in a million years. I joke that my husband has terrible taste in women.

Same here. QFT
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Actually, I won't even be friend with me. :laugh: It's not that I have a problem with who I am as a person... I'm not just my style. I usually get along better with people very different than me. Not totally opossite, but I want my friends and s.o. to complete me, not be me.
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    In some aspects I would totally marry me! I love to cook and clean, I have no problem with sweeping, mopping, dusting, dishes, laundry, I have no issue with playing video games, going to bars or eating "guy food" when I go out, I clean up well and always present myself nicely wherever I go.

The only real reason I wouldn't marry me is because I'm horribly shy, I have a hard time mingling in group situations and past relationships have given me some pretty bad nerves so I have a hard time trusting and can be paranoid that I'm being lied to or cheated on.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    No.

Partially because I know my flaws and how to exploit them.
    Partially, if I'm left alone with my own thoughts, I think I become super ruthlessly critical of myself and self destructive to my own psyche. I can only imagine myself arguing with my other self while driving in a car on a long road trip and making myself cry like a little b!tch... and then driving us both off of a cliff to our doom.

Oh yeah. Mostly because I'm not into dudes. I'm easy but I'm not that easy.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    90% of the time, yes...the other 10% I'd just work over time and avoid me.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    No? Yes? If I was someone else and not me? :D because two of me just wouldn't work... full time atleast. my husband married me for all my quirks and laziness and craziness and he's a really good hard working guy, so I guess there's something about me that's worth marrying. haha.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    No. Not Ever.
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    heck yes. im awesome. but i have a temper so whomever I would be that would marry me better not be afraid to put me in my place when needed. I can be a pain in the *kitten*. My boyfriend is one patient man.
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound "egotistical" but maybe I would marry myself because I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am respectful, kind, friendly...what's not to love! I am honest. :)

But I do have things to work on so maybe...
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Hell no, but I think I would be good for a booty call...
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I have great qualities for being married to, but if I were ever single again, I'd probably just shack up with me! :tongue:
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I would, I think I'm an all around good spouse ;)
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Yeah totally. I'm a catch. I have a job, I can cook and I'm handy around the house. Plus I'm always up for going downtown.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Oh hell to the yes...I'm awesome! I cook, clean, go out of my way to make people happy, put my needs last, avoid confrontation, have a HUGE heart and have a sex drive that would make a teenage boy look like a nun. What's not to like?

PLUS!! I have bewbs!!!

tumblr_m4j4nsoTTX1rnckc4.gif
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Oh hell to the yes...I'm awesome! I cook, clean, go out of my way to make people happy, put my needs last, avoid confrontation, have a HUGE heart and have a sex drive that would make a teenage boy look like a nun. What's not to like?

PLUS!! I have bewbs!!!

tumblr_m4j4nsoTTX1rnckc4.gif

If it doesn't work out between you and you, give me a call.
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'd marry the **** out of myself!!!

I cook, clean, work, workout, AND make pretty babies.. that's a NO brainer.