• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway:

wow
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how very proud I am of you and your dedication and willpower. It takes COURAGE to wake up and say to yourself, "I'm gonna change NOW." You did it and didn't look back...that was pure courage and I love that!

As for the 1,000 calories... ya know...I'm learning more and more and more that if you are NOT hungry, why eat? I'm so finished pleasing people on here (especially those on my friends list that tell me to EAT EAT EAT) when I'm not the least bit hungry. I have a very hard time especially when I work nights (I sleep most of the day and go back to work another 12 hours) to reach my goal of 1,800 calories daily. I'm just not going to do it anymore. I'm not hungry so I'm not forcing it. In fact I was getting sick and got acid reflux when I forced myself to get the calories in. That was my mistake.

I'm just so glad to see someone else post some of the same things I do. I'm just so proud of you... keep smiling and don't listen to anyone when it comes to what is best for YOU. If it is working for you... keep it up!!!! God bless you!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow, that ama-zing! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    wow, that is incredible,

really pleased for you mate, you've done amazingly well
  • GaryH17
    GaryH17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful and inspiring - congratulations to you.
    The power of deermination shines through.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible, you've saved your own life I'd imagine. High 5! x
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations!!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WOW What a change. You look GREAT!!! :smile: Keep up the good work, and be very PROUD of yoirself!!!
  • jhstroebel
    jhstroebel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

This does not validate eating below 1200 calories. Please note that he was being closely supervised by a physician who was ensuring his safety and healthy on a monthly basis. It would be irresponsible for someone to try this on their own with such extreme parameters (the amount of weight lost in this short of a time while eating this low of calories) without close medical supervision.

Bravo for doing it the right way and making sure you weren't destroying yourself medically at the same time!
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! You do NOT look like the same person at all. I am totally blown away!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK! Way to go!
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YOu look great !! Way to go . I know i can loose my 75 in 52 weeks to then.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    incredible. well done!!! :O)
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, FABULOUS JOB! So happy for you! You're an inspiration to all of us!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Thank you all for your kind words and compliments. I have been overwhelmed by the response to my posting. I hope I have encouraged at least one person to continue on their weight loss journey. If it was easy anybody could do it. Many people never even make the effort. I admire any effort made by anyone trying to lose weight and change their life. I am here to offer any and all who need encouragement. I can share how I did it. Many don't agree that it was the right way but it worked for me. We are all different and our bodies react differently. My results are not typical so don't get discouraged. Disregard the outside influences that cause you to stray from the objection. You are worth the effort, never forget.

Last, can we drop the sir stuff?? I am not that old but I do appreciate your respect.

Thanks again,
    Ted
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job! So happy for you! You look wonderful!
  • TinaC24
    TinaC24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow I love your storie
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    What a smile! That smile shows someone who is making it happen for themselves! You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!