Replies

• Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    IN - To try out later on :smile:
  • stacyemmynik
    stacyemmynik Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I guessed myself 5 body sizes off. And this didn't account for my apple shape. I am finely proportioned except for the spare tire around my middle that is between my waist and hips..It told me I was our glass shaped..which is wrong.
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me smile. I was only off by 5%, but the model I should have chosen is so close to my goal. Pus, I'm a "perfect hourglass." Yippee

I spend so much time tearing myself apart in the mirror; it was nice to gain a little perspective.
  • SomewhatCool
    Options
    I guessed mine spot-on xD Ahwell~
  • dlaroy
    dlaroy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cool site...I guessed 12.5% bigger. Goes to show we really don't see ourselves as others do. I need to remember that when I feel like the fat girl! Thanks for posting!
  • misschip1983
    misschip1983 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    wow I guessed my self 27.5 % to big.i really didn't realise just what shape i look now, i still thought i was huge x
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. I'm glad I checked out this page.

I guessed myself 37.5% larger than what I am. Lol. I'm book marking that webpage for monthly reality checks!
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I was 15% smaller than i thought, which is disappointing. Need to get over this huge midriff i think i still have post my second child. Really need to sort my image confidence out! Also, there are lots of body simulations out there which are good for visualising weight loss.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    thought I was 15% bigger than i actually am which was about 3 body sizes off. Really an eye opener. I'm also the 'perfect pear' shape ;)
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I guessed 15% larger. Interesting though is that I definitely have an hour glass figure but it says I'm a pear because my hips are three inches larger than my bust. Hmm...
  • DeShannon27
    Options
    I was 15% smaller than I imagined!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

I was spot on as well.
  • sagreenious
    sagreenious Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

I was spot on too. I don't believe women can have too much confidence when it comes to out bodies, especially not when it means that we have a realistic body image. Feel proud of yourself.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    It says I am 25% smaller than I think I am :) I am the perfect pear! But I knew that :)
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Nope, I was spot on as well, so I guess that's a good thing - to know that at the moment, I really do see myself as I am. Wonder if that will change as I get smaller? I still have a significant amount of weight to lose.
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • cmb67
    cmb67 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    No measuring tape @ work, but can't wait to try! Thanks!
  • chanellenoble
    chanellenoble Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    apparently I have a "perfect hour-glass figure", can honestly say I did not see that one coming o.O
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I guessed 10% bigger than I am. :)
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ha ha - me too. you could knock me down with a feather, but I must admit I'm home with a sore throat virus and feeling a bit down today, and this has given me a little boost and at least made me smile. If only I could grow about 6 inches, I'd be fine. xx Sorry,btw I've apparently got the perfect hourglass figure too, but thought I was 27.5% bigger than the grid reckons mmm very interesting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!