Any DD Bra cup girls? Where can I find a good sports bra?

Options
Hi,

Just curious, I am a 40DD and have a hard time finding a good sports bra. When I do find them, they aren't very supportive. Does anyone know where to get a supportive sports bra from??

Thanks!!!

Replies

• lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I would like to know too.... the ones for our size are so expensive!

Right now I just double up... with one that is maybe a size to small to smoosh them, and the other one to hide anything that might flop. LOL!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Moving.Comfort. I am a big fan of their Fiona.
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Im a 36 DD and NIKE makes the best ones Ive found. I dont jiggle or wiggle, but they cost about $40 each
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Where do you get the Nike ones? I'm a 32 DD and definitely need the support as well!
  • savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Check the Title IX Sports catalog - they have a bunch of different sports bras in a lot of sizes, rated by their ability to control movement.
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    i have 36DD and i got mine at Victoria Secret .. its amazing !!!
  • courtneysalsbury
    Options
    I have the Moving Comfort Fiona and it's AMAZING. I've had it for a year and it's still perfect. And you can undo the straps in the front and criss-cross them in the back for a racerback tank, if you want.
  • saunderl
    saunderl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am the same size as you and I really like Under Armour, I have one that zips up the front so you don't have to wiggle into it. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Enell $68 is the best I have purchased so far 42DDD starting now 38DD. I believe its a good investment.. u truly do get what you pay for.
  • caber_tosser
    Options
    I just totally creeped this thread...so ashamed...
  • CBeland2013
    Options
    I am a 38 DD, down from a 40 DD with some weight loss. I wear old navy sports bras (was XL, now squeezing into an L) and wear a compression tank with a shelf bra (was an XL, now a L). The combination holds EVERYthing down as I work out. I run, do the elliptical, lift weights, etc.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    www.enell.com

I just purchased one on a friends recommendation and I LOVE THIS BRA!! I use the Sport bra for running right now and I'm wanting to get the Sport Lite for every day.

I am about the same size as you are and this bra is so comfortable, I didn't want to take it off and put on any of my old bras!

I found out that you can buy "factory imperfections" on ebay for nearly half the price which will be where I buy my second and third. I cant WAIT to throw away all my regular bras and replace them with the Enell Lite Sport!!!!
  • NYUbookworm
    Options
    Here's an underwire sports bra that comes in cup sizes C to H. (I'm going to try this one!): http://www.lindasonline.com/panache-underwire-sports-bra-5021-black.html
  • khollis81
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I use the Fiona bra by Moving Comfort. It's made for high impact exercises and it works very well!
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Do you have any specialty bra stores around? I got mine at Intimacy (http://myintimacy.com/). It was $80 but you get what you pay for. I've had it for over a year and the girls absolutely STAY PUT...even with the serious jumping moves. Invest in a good one and hand wash it. Best of luck! :)
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My guess would be online.... stores around me only sell good decent sports bras to C cups and below.... frustrating :/
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to check some of these out. I am a 34 G (yikes!) and finding a sports bra that is comfortable is almost impossible.
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I used to swear by my Ta-ta Tamer from Lululemon. My breasts are smaller now though, so I have more options.
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    You will pay a good amount for a GOOD sports bra. You will pay a good amount for ANY good bra in our size! I also love Moving Comfort Fiona or Juno. I actually like my Juno a little better but it's more expensive. Fiona runs about $50 and Juno runs about $60.

If you want a good sports bra you've gotta be willing to pay for a good sports bra.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just curious, I am a 40DD and have a hard time finding a good sports bra. When I do find them, they aren't very supportive. Does anyone know where to get a supportive sports bra from??

Thanks!!!

I just ordered one of these to try. Champion, nike, etc don't have enough support for larger busts imo. http://www.movingcomfort.com/Juno/350025,default,pd.html

edit: Juno is 56$ but free shipping and free return... worth it imo