LADIES--Best sports bra?

Options
13»

Replies

• Nikusz
    Nikusz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    30FF-32F and using shockabsorber too. to add to the list of online retailers, http://www.figleaves.com has both US and UK (serving whole Europe, I think) sites.
  • mssmssy
    mssmssy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    GREAT info, ladies! Thanks for sharing.
  • ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I was in need of a decent one for cheap since I was on a tight budget at the time, and I actually found that Old Navy's sports bras are actually really good. Some of the best/most comfortable that I have gotten. I am 44DD and its one of theb est I've gotten and only $12, I ended up getting like 3 of them.
  • YoBecca
    YoBecca Posts: 167
    Options
    34DD here - Moving Comfort. The end. I have zero tolerance for bounce - these bewbs have to last my whole life and i'm not interested in them hitting the floor. I've tried lots of brands, and MC is the best i've tried. They are pricey, but worth it, and they adjust enough that you can keep wearing them even as you lose weight.

The Lululemon TaTa tamer - I had major bounce. Ditto the VS Shock Absorber, although it's been a few years since I tried that one.
  • Princessjj22
    Options
    I am a 34DD and having trouble finding the right sports bra. Most of the ones I have found come in S,M,L, XL. I order to cover my breasts completely I have to get an XL, but then its too baggy and I end up with feeling like they are gonna leap out of my top at the gym. Highly frustrated!!

hey i find shock absorbers are the best sports bras and they go up to a H i think, i wear a GG and do HIIT and they dont move :)
  • pinkletty
    pinkletty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use this one from panache and I find it really comfortable but I also feel like it holds well unlike the pull over nike one I originally had. The panache one is £35 but worth the investment.

http://www.johnlewis.com/panache-underwired-sports-bra/p350500
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    30FF-32F and using shockabsorber too. to add to the list of online retailers, http://www.figleaves.com has both US and UK (serving whole Europe, I think) sites.

I like FigLeaves's selection, but if I'm remembering right it ships from the UK so it takes a long time and is expensive. I order most of my bras (sports and regular) from Barenecessities.com; they have easy search functions so you can find bras in your size and if you're on their e-mail list they have good sales regularly. And they send a 20% off coupon for your next order when you buy from them.
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Ordered some sports bras from Old Navy, because I am a 42G and could not find them from any other places in nice colors. Got them today, wanted to let everyone know the quality is actually pretty good. I am pleasantly surprised because they actually fit (I got a 3x) and it has really good strong holding power.
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Expensive & super supportive ones are great but I also buy cheaper ones & just double them up! :-)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Lululemon Ta-Ta Tamer II

best bra ever! nothing moves but no uni-boob.

I'm a fan of this bra as well. Plus - you don't have to pull it on over your head.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I am a 42DD and I love Love LOVE my new Enell Sports Bra! Worth every darn penny too!

Compression, moisture wicking and support - I am getting a couple of the Sport lites to wear every day but keeping my Enell Sport for running and other workouts.

Fastens in the front so your back actually is supported more and no uni-boob here either!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I am a 34DD and having trouble finding the right sports bra. Most of the ones I have found come in S,M,L, XL. I order to cover my breasts completely I have to get an XL, but then its too baggy and I end up with feeling like they are gonna leap out of my top at the gym. Highly frustrated!!

Just got the Juno from MovingComfort.com (free shipping on orders over 50$ and free returns!) I am a 40DD and the girls pretty much dominate any other sport bra I have put them in. The Juno is so far the BEST sport bra I have ever used! I would say the only "down side" to it is that you have to shimmy into it a lil lol! But maybe that is because I'm still large. :S
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I am a 42DD and I love Love LOVE my new Enell Sports Bra! Worth every darn penny too!

Compression, moisture wicking and support - I am getting a couple of the Sport lites to wear every day but keeping my Enell Sport for running and other workouts.

Fastens in the front so your back actually is supported more and no uni-boob here either!

I am going to get one of these next to try! I love my Juno right now but it is a little difficult to get in and out of!