14 lbs13 Inches lost in 4 weeks by ZumbaProgress Pics!

Options

Replies

• SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and inspiring! I do Zumba at home on my Xbox and I love it. It's not something I have to try to talk myself into doing because it always lifts my mood.
  • nanaboo88
    nanaboo88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Good job!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! Zumba has done wonders for my waist and back area! Not to mention it's so much fun.

Keep up the great work!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    thumper-bambi_www-txt2pic-com.jpg

so why post at all then?
    Because you're promoting a very low calorie diet. 1200 calories a day, 90 minutes of exercise 6 days a week, and not eating back exercise calories. What were you netting in calories? Maybe 450-500 a day? THAT is not a healthy way to lose weight. You need to fuel your body. And possibly seek professional help if you're so obsessed with losing the weight that you are willing do it in an unhealthy fashion and possibly cause harm to your internal organs.

Good luck.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options

so why post at all then?
    Because you're promoting a very low calorie diet. 1200 calories a day, 90 minutes of exercise 6 days a week, and not eating back exercise calories. What were you netting in calories? Maybe 450-500 a day? THAT is not a healthy way to lose weight. You need to fuel your body. And possibly seek professional help if you're so obsessed with losing the weight that you are willing do it in an unhealthy fashion and possibly cause harm to your internal organs.

Good luck.

Ok first of all Im not promoting a low calorie Diet. I am promoting doing zumba and yoga, which has proven results. I am under the care of a nutritionist and a doctor for an underlying medical condition i have that has nothing to do with disorders. I have PCOS and my nutritionist has informed me not to eat back my calories for the first 6 week of my diet and to work out like this for 6 weeks. In my previous posts and my profile I publicly announce this.

I am beating my own Syndrome and to me thats progress and I dont give a hell what you have to say about it. I think i would trust my doctor and my nutritionist over anything that you have to say to me.

People will ultimately do whats right for their body, and this from health professionals is the way for me.
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME !! keep up the good work !!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    I am on a strict regimen from a nutritionist and a doctor for my PCOS syndrome. I do not go over 1200 calories a day and i do not eat back excersie calories. This is under supervision and I do not recommend others do the type of activity I do with the low intake of food without discussing it with your health provider first. In case anyone missed my last thread post where I discussed all this.
    I am promoting YOGA and ZUMBA as great ways to excersize as it has proven real results for me, regardless of my calorie intake. My body feels more toned, my skin feels tighter and I have WAY more energy.
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    1200 calories and 90 min of exercise= hellova dangerous calorie deficit. Thats great you exercise but wow this is overall unhealthy.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    1200 calories and 90 min of exercise= hellova dangerous calorie deficit. Thats great you exercise but wow this is overall unhealthy.
    Please read my previous post. This is under supervision. I was by no means talking about my diet. I was talking about doing Zumba and Yoga. I was not promoting my diet.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You look like you've lost way more than 14lbs, you look like you lost 50! I have to start doing Zumba, lol.

Its just the inches and the toning i think that is making me look thinner than I am, I am also 6 ft. Tall

You have had amazing results... great job... however I am 6 ft tall as well and I cant imagine eating 1200 calories a day burning between 300-700 per day doing Zumba and not eating back exercise calories!?!? Im no doctor but at some point I would think its not a healthy sustainable 'diet'... thats just my opinion... be careful

ETA: I posted right after your post about being under doctors care... best wishes to you
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

so why post at all then?

Good luck.

Ok first of all Im not promoting a low calorie Diet. I am promoting doing zumba and yoga, which has proven results. I am under the care of a nutritionist and a doctor for an underlying medical condition i have that has nothing to do with disorders. I have PCOS and my nutritionist has informed me not to eat back my calories for the first 6 week of my diet and to work out like this for 6 weeks. In my previous posts and my profile I publicly announce this.

I am beating my own Syndrome and to me thats progress and I dont give a hell what you have to say about it. I think i would trust my doctor and my nutritionist over anything that you have to say to me.

People will ultimately do whats right for their body, and this from health professionals is the way for me.
    Obviously you do care what I have to say since you got your panties in a bunch over my post :flowerforyou:

I'm glad you've been advised by two medical professionals to do something unhealthy. Just remember, 50% of doctors graduated in the bottom half of their class.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! Congrats, your hard work is most definitely paying off!!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    You look like you've lost way more than 14lbs, you look like you lost 50! I have to start doing Zumba, lol.

Its just the inches and the toning i think that is making me look thinner than I am, I am also 6 ft. Tall

You have had amazing results... great job... however I am 6 ft tall as well and I cant imagine eating 1200 calories a day burning between 300-700 per day doing Zumba and not eating back exercise calories!?!? Im no doctor but at some point I would think its not a healthy sustainable 'diet'... thats just my opinion... be careful

ETA: I posted right after your post about being under doctors care... best wishes to you

This is only for 6 weeks. Once again not promoting my diet. Promotiong Zumba. I am not telling anyone to eat 1200 calories a day and work out for as much as i do.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options

so why post at all then?

Good luck.

Obviously you do care what I have to say since you got your panties in a bunch over my post :flowerforyou:

I'm glad you've been advised by two medical professionals to do something unhealthy. Just remember, 50% of doctors graduated in the bottom half of their class.

A doctor who has graduated at the bottom the class is still a doctor...which im sure you are not.
    Secondly, if you were truly concerned you would have messaged me about it ....but you didnt, so the point of posting it was just to be an *kitten* and bash me. So yeah call it having my panties in a bunch or whatever, but it was still rude .
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Amazing! great job! you look amazing!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Damn, I'm gonna Zumba my butt off
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    As a Registered Nurse who graduated in the top 10% of her class, I think you are doing fantastic. You will know when to up your calories and when to eat them back. Do not let *****es on this site ruin your motivation.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    As a Registered Nurse who graduated in the top 10% of her class, I think you are doing fantastic. You will know when to up your calories and when to eat them back. Do not let *****es on this site ruin your motivation.

thankyou for that! I was getting somewhat upset. People just dont want to read what you have to say before jumping to conclusions. they know nothing about . Everyone is different. and wow! top 10% thats awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!