Victoria's Secret Models: Sexy or too skinny?

Options

Replies

• urbanplum
    urbanplum Posts: 188
    Options
    To answer the original question sexy or skinny - neither
    The models are thank goodness not as anorexic as models used to be but Sexy?
    They are teenagers!
    Sure they are pretty but Sexy? no way. in my humble opinion only grown women can do sexy.

This is how I think of the PINK models for sure.

The VS Angels and the supermodels can be called sexy because they're 20somethings, IMO.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Laetitia Casta was my favorite and smoking hot!

imagesCA30J82B.jpg

laetitia-casta6.jpg

laetitia-casta-camel-toe-bikini-fur.jpg

laetitia-casta_dfa8c076.jpg

THIS!

I find it hard to believe a thread of Victoria Secret models can be so lacking in pictures!

Need moar pictures!

:bigsmile:
  • margebouvierx2
    Options
    Hey who would say they are skinny, I don't think so I think they are perfect.
    I have noted Tara banks on a few occasions say that she was always well photo shopped, even when she first started in her career as a teenager, she has said her butt especially was always considered far too big, she of course was a V.S. model
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i've seen their preparation, part of this is nutrition and weight training to gain a good bulk in the right spot. and i've seen how effective it is. so i'll say, sexy.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    1. photoshop photoshop photoshop

2. don't really look a them

I'd say they are all pretty but i'm not sure if that's even what they look like. some look pretty normal but some look kind of extreme. I much rather pictures that aren't edited like mad so that they don't even look remotely alike in reality.
  • margebouvierx2
    Options
    However some do look just like that I'm quite jealous to say.
    In fact my brothers ex wife was a model, swim suits, underwear and her figure was breath taking, really beautiful and sexy, however how healthy she was with it I don't know, she did seem to eat well, How she looks now, I wonder, she didn't stay around very long.
  • amberlynn2687
    Options
    Let's not forget that she's 5'9. While she looks gorgeous, even in photos of her out and about in real life, I believe she's just a bit too skinny for her height.

ETA: Her measurements are 33-23-34.5 I'd say she's a lot skinnier than she looks in photographs. A 23 inch waist for her height seems too small to me... But maybe that's just my short 5'1 frame's ego talking :wink:
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    THIS!

I find it hard to believe a thread of Victoria Secret models can be so lacking in pictures!

Need moar pictures!

Dude, there are plenty of places to look at scantily clad airbrushed women online. In fact, I think that is the main purpose of the Internet. Intelligent conversation about said women? Harder to come by.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Most that I've seen look sexy. I think Victoria secret has done a good job not promoting models that are shockingly thin.

I agree with you. I really respect that.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    THIS!

Need moar pictures!

Dude, there are plenty of places to look at scantily clad airbrushed women online. In fact, I think that is the main purpose of the Internet. Intelligent conversation about said women? Harder to come by.

Well, the intelligence level of the conversation on MFP aren't generally very high, so I might as well get some pictures...
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I think they're too young. They look like teens in grown women's underwear.
    I totally agree.
  • GameOfPounds
    GameOfPounds Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I recently read a "gossip" article,saying that some of the VS angels have a low bmi.

I don't know if it's true but I couldn't care less -seriously it's their body to take care of.

They definitely are beautiful and I'm no in position to judge them and their bodies.
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Sexy!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Worst pic but skinny is sitll sexy.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    majority too skinny for my taste - most runways models are not my cup of tea, but to each their own
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    ehh, Im not a fan of the xylophone look. i prefer my women around size 10.
  • zombieman72
    zombieman72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    most of them look good but i think a lot of that is hype and what we have been taught to think is beautiful. i wouldn't say they are not nice but i think it would be hard to sit down and have a meal with them
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ehh, Im not a fan of the xylophone look. i prefer my women around size 10.

way to body bash.
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    Not body bashing, im just saying, off season, be a size 10. lol
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Having had a google, I think they look sexy, healthy and nicely curvy, not skinny.

I have seen models that I have worried looked unwell in their thinness, but not VS models.