Heck no, I'd be a b1tch to live with.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Id rather visit myself than live with myself. lol
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    This is a good profound question and just caused me to do some self reflecting.

My response: Nope haha

better continue improving myself as an individual I guess
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'd say no, because I am not ready to settle down and have my whole life ahead of me! And with working three jobs....I'd find it hard to spare any time.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    yeah. Most def, I would. Ithink (hope) I'm pretty loveable...
  • lacostello
    lacostello Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Um this is a really great question, as I am currently waiting for the boyfriend to propose after 10 years together. So yes would be my answer as I am funny, when I get cross it is only for a few minutes then I am happy again, I am very loyal, I do all the house work and washing. I have 100s of expressions so the boyfriend can read me no problem, I earn my own money and work very hard, I have no baggage. I know where everything is in my house so very organised so the boyfriend just asks when he lost something. The only thing is I am not a huge fan of his family so the answer would be yes marrying myself makes more sense, if just a bit lonely.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Not in a million. I'm too grumpy.
  • ywantstobefit
    Options
    Nopppp. And i don't want the person im gonna get married to to be anything like me
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I think I want a divorce wihtin a week :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i have been in FWB with myself for so long,it would be too weird to get married now.Sadly,this is all we are ever gonna be unless i get involved with someone else.Though i am pretty sure i might be my rebound if i breakup with them
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options
    Probably not. But I'd definitely bang the **** out of me! :laugh: