Any 5'6 Ladies at 200 lbs?

Options
Are they any ladies here that fit these stats. I have been stuck at 200 lbs for a while right now and I have gotten on track with my fitness habits. I want to reach 180 lbs in 2 months? I am looking to start an accountability/motivation group anyone up for it?

Replies

• cpacfe
    cpacfe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5" and 252. :-( Plus I have a wedding in three months to get ready for! I need all the motivation I can get.
  • bzygrl123
    Options
    Yes. I'll help. I have been stuck around 214 for 2 months and am trying to increase my exercize.
    :glasses:
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    5'6" and at 190 for weeks! very frustrating
  • agenteff
    agenteff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been teeter tottering 188-192 for about month now! Ugh. I can't seem to lose, or when I get down to 188, I cant seem to keep it there too. I work out 4-5 times a week. Currently, I do Zumba Rush Dvd and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Currently looking into T25.
  • JJlynn515
    JJlynn515 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'6 and been around 215-220 for quite awhile. Need all the motivation and support I can get!!
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I am 5"6 and 207 lbs right now. I have never weighed under 200 to my recollection, or even weighed in at 200. My highest was 235lbs and I was 220 lbs at the start of June. Kinda excited because this is the lowest I think I have ever weighed as an adult. I turn 30 on November 14th and need to feel awesome. So please sign me up for the accountability group. 20lbs in 2 months- heck yeah!!
  • agenteff
    agenteff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You got this!
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'5 and 230, but I'm not hyper focused on my weight. I'm focusing on the gym and my lifting. Just letting things happen the way they want to happen.
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5.75" :wink:

Been teetering at/around 200 for too long myself. Sadly, last summer I was about 186 and feeling great, it creeped back on when I started slacking. Ugh, back at it! :glasses:

BUMP for additional support. Feel free to add me.

I am on the same page as MORIELIA & FAB30s, although I would be happy with 8-10 pounds in 2 months. Slow and steady.
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and started out at 307lbs, currently down to 192, but have been stuck here for a month & a half. Ready to start losing again. Anyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    HI there 196lbs........5'5, losing inches not lbs! IN it for the long haul......feel free to add me! .:flowerforyou:
  • ViktoryaC
    ViktoryaC Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5'6 and 161 pounds! But I was 110 last year, so I REALLY want to lose!
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5" and 252. :-( Plus I have a wedding in three months to get ready for! I need all the motivation I can get.

I got married last year and I went from 211 to 189 in 2 months and half and I gained it all back after the wedding. We can do this!
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Been stuck at 215 for about......6 or 7 months. I have been focusing more on lifting than losing, so that could explain a little bit. And I have lost inches, so that feels like a better place to focus than on the weight. I do eventually want to get back to 170 but it's going to take A LOT of time.
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • HistoryGeekable
    Options
    It is this fitness thing is really challenging.
  • cindyroberto
    cindyroberto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutelty!!!! I've been at 200 forever!!! I just changed my goal to see if that would help me drop!!!:sad:
  • HistoryGeekable
    Options
    Before I logged on to MFP I was really thinking about binging and when I saw all of your posts that really helped me focus on my goals. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
  • HistoryGeekable
    Options
    5'5" & have been stuck at 240 for 2 years, up to 255 then down to 240 & hit a brick wall. Get teased by a 238 - 239 on the scale once in a while, only to be 245 the next day. I'd love some kick *kitten* tips to get past this 240 plateau!

My scale does that to me all the time its so disheartening.
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me height-5.6, CW-200lb