You know you're on MyFitnessPal for too long when...

Options

Replies

• TygerTwoTails
    TygerTwoTails Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ...you got fired.

:laugh: This takes the cake.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    When you've eaten food out of the measuring cup so you won't have to dirty another dish.
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    When you sort of know what the final figure will be when you put your foods in even before its been completed, when every food and beverage is mentally assessed for calorific intake before it is accepted, and when your family are sick of hearing about it!

So true...

When you are on an unplanned trip and discover you have no snacks, and leave the "jiffy screw"empty handed because it's not worth your calories even though you're hungry...
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    When you get SO MAD that your significant other took a bite of your pre-measured and weighed food!

Yes! And when the above is grounds for divorce for cruel and unusual punishment!

THIS! many times this!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    ...when you dig boxes and wrappers out of the recycling bin to get the correct spelling of the item and/or the calorie count off the nutrition label so you can log it precisely. :laugh:
    Or you forget your phone at home so you're forced to carry around a bunch of wrappers until the end of the day...

I'm really glad to know that I'm not the only one doing that. :ohwell:

So I'm not alone? Adding the perpetual sticky note as well if it's an apple, package to icky, etc? Lol:laugh:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    When you smirk at 1.5 years and think, pssshhhh what a noob.

Yes. This. I'm glad we're friends...does this make us old timers?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    you start making your own gifs
  • Karenfrench342
    Options
    When you wonder if your dog should eat back his exercise calories after he runs with you. :wink:

This is just the best!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    You no longer give positive reinforcement (or any) for cleaning, shopping, food prep, gardening, ride mowing, etc if it shows up on your news feed.

This too!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    you know you've been on MFP too long when your mom looks at you crazy because you eat a whole can of chicken no mayo with dinner just to add protein to your macros.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    *You know why it is truly funny that 1 lb of paper weighs more than 1 lb of feathers because it is harder to carry
    *Tae-Bo
    *Late nights on the boards used to be unmoderated, especially on the weekends
    *You remember a time before any other sites or services were linked to this one
    *You remember when Steven was the new mod and you used to send issues directly to Mike
    *Even the new people on your friend list are mostly reincarnations of users that have been on this site for years....

But the real question is whether you can tell me how to make a pine cone bird feeder!!?!?! Please!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    When you smirk at 1.5 years and think, pssshhhh what a noob.

Yes. This. I'm glad we're friends...does this make us old timers?

I'm pretty sure we win this thread. By a LOT. :love:

HIGH FIVE!! (five years, that is :wink: )
  • kathyl05
    kathyl05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You take photos of your food so you remember exactly what you had when you log in later.
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    When you email a restaurant to ask about ingredients in an entree so you can log it properly.

I just did this and got an answer, and the salad I want to order has 2.5 ozs of bleu cheese dressing!!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    When you see a stranger in the grocery store and you think to yourself...."what's sexy about that person?"
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    When you see a stranger in the grocery store and you think to yourself...."what's sexy about that person?"

I just choked on my coffee.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    When your tramp stamp says "MyFitnessPal".
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Your post # is over 1,000.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    spank
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    spank

I fear someone came here to spank me. :|