The awesomest thing your kid has ever said...

Options

Replies

• runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    How I met your Mother fans will like this one

My 6 year old was making up her own song lyrics and my 9 year old was annoyed.

9: kate, you dont have to sing everything you do!!!

6: but I'm being Marshall!
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    These ones are from my baby sister:

She was at Kindy one day and they were asking what day of the week it was. She stood up and told everyone it was Monday. Her teacher asked her how she knew that, and she pulled down her pants and proudly pointed at her undies and said "Because I'm wearing my Monday undies!"

Another time they were playing Simon says. The teacher got to "Simon says put your hands on your thighs". My little sister whacks her hands on her thighs and yells "Thunder Thighs"

She is the cutest :)
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    "Mommy, you smell like a rainbow." There were NO skittles involved. :)
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Well, when my oldest was 1 and we had our younger son, about 2 or 3 mos at the time, Luke spit up and Ryan said Oh my god! And ran to get me paper towels. The latest was yesterday. Grandma ( my mom) did something and I said oh mom that isnt right and both boys looked at her and said "bad gramma! FIRED!!" LOL. They say so much, I should start writing it down lol.
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old has several awesome sayings...most revolve around the bathroom...as we're trying to potty train his brother right now..here are a few:

After pooping, he looked in the toilet and said to hubs "My powers are gone." LOL

After learning how to pee standing up, then proudly showing me how it's done...burst into the bathroom the next morning (we don't lock the doors, but maybe we should) he finds me going to the bathroom....lets out a long exasperated sigh...then says this: "I showed you how to pee standing up LAST night Mommy." So, apparently I should have learned it overnight...lol

After coughing, and sort of getting something caught in his throat: "I'm okay Mommy, I just had something in my WinterPipe." Lol

This kid cracks me up...every day he has something new that he says, there are so many things, it's hard to remember them all, but he's very entertaining..

Too cute Ash!:laugh: :smile:
  • marilynx
    marilynx Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My son: Goo

If my head could explode due to cuteness overload it would have exploded then

Story I read:

Dad: now come on dear. Eat your fruit cup

Daughter: no! I don't wanna eat the fruit one!

Dad: but why not? They're good for you!

Daughter: I just don't want to daddy!

Dad: but I bet you the Disney Princesses ate all their fruit

Daughter: yeah, Snow White ate an apple and guess what? SHE DIED!

I'm sure I looked slightly manic for LOLing in the waiting room when I read this.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but have a 2 yr old niece.

I shared this one with my friend's list right after it happened: Last week she was in the bathroom with my sister and picked up some Vaseline. My sister told her what it was and she said, "Vaseline is for Grammy (my mom)'s bottom?" My sister said, "no" so she said, "Vaseline is for grammy's boobies!" :laugh:

We were tickling each other and after a coupe minutes she ran over to my mom and said, "Aunt Ray-cho is so funny!" :heart:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    MIne will be when I, hopefully Thank you God, hear that first cry in a little more than 6 months. :heart:
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    We were doing the I love you, I love you more thing. He says "No, I love you more because my heart beats faster because I'm littler than you. So that pumps more love than yours does." :smooched:

LOL smart little guy
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    The best had to be what my daughter said to me when she was 6 years old (she's 9 now). She said, "Mommy, remember when I was in your tummy" I said, "yes." She said, "Well, when I was waiting to be born, me and the other babies were up in Heaven looking down at all of the mommies and daddies. And when I saw you I just knew I wanted you to be my mom!" :) It still melts my heart thinking about it!

awe this made me cry
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    My son thought owls were fictional
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    lololololololol! My son just ran up to me and said, " Mommy, I am a honey badger. Will you go make me some bread with honey on it, please?"
  • LiziAB
    LiziAB Posts: 55
    Options
    After having bacon "Piggies are very cute, too bad they are so delicious."
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I found a place of my own:drinker:
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    lololololololol! My son just ran up to me and said, " Mommy, I am a honey badger. Will you go make me some bread with honey on it, please?"

He just came back for more...this time he wants me to cut the bread into the shape of a honey badger. 0.o
  • brittyandian
    brittyandian Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Best thing my son ever said to me was "MAMA". He is Autistic and I was told her would never speak.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    My almost 4 year old boy... when I have makeup on and I think I did a damn good job he tells me "mom you look ugly" when I take it off and have messy hair and ask "how do i look now" "pretty!" :flowerforyou:
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Mine said "Dad, awesomest is not a word." Then he proceeded to say I was not only stupid, but lazy since when I typed it it was underlined in red.

Then he continued by telling me the word awesome was far too over used, and it's losing it's meaning. He asked me, "When something is truly awesome what word will you use dad, since you over use awesome?"

I told him he was the most awesomest kid a father could ask for. He just rolled his eyes in disgust.

• princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    1. when my 7 yr old told me "mamma you don't look pregnant any more" as he pats my tummy! lol

2. My 8 yr old who tells me i am beautiful, and he loves me almost every day! *sigh*

3. Have my hair up in braided pigtails today and my 10 yr old walks around the corner, stares for a second before saying " you look like a teenager today mom, kinda like Britney Spears in that one music video of hers" then he hugs me and walks away!

I love my boys! ; )
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Best thing my son ever said to me was "MAMA". He is Autistic and I was told her would never speak.

Now that is AWESOME! ; )