Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From a 16 to a 6 in less than a year! With Pics!

14567810»

Replies

• indiebreadkid
    indiebreadkid Posts: 20 Member
    WOW! This is so inspirational!
    You look great!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I hope I can do the same!

That wonderful smile of yours is inspiring, from start to finish.

Thanks!
  • lulu81488
    lulu81488 Posts: 3 Member
    Good job girl! You look fantastic and were rockin' that bridesmaid dress :smile:
  • CTYKAT
    CTYKAT Posts: 3 Member
    You look amazing! :D
  • susanrose73
    susanrose73 Posts: 22 Member
    You look beautiful! Great accomplishment!
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Awesome job!!!!!!

I went through a very similar tranformation after my first baby (and then again after my second LOL). 16 to a 4/6. I've gone up a little (to an 8) and am trying to get back down now!

Friend me if you'd like :)
  • Wow, good job. You look so great! Love the Wedding pictures. Such motivation, plus I have a wedding coming up and I want to be a pretty bridesmaid. :)
  • nnelson33
    nnelson33 Posts: 101
    Wow, good job. You look so great! Love the Wedding pictures. Such motivation, plus I have a wedding coming up and I want to be a pretty bridesmaid. :)

THanks, and with some hard work I know you will be too!! :) Keep it up!
  • Awesome Job!
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    You look SO good!
  • bump for later
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    I love your smile in every single picture. You have a very open, welcoming body language, and that's totally gorgeous, no matter the size. :)
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Great work! You look amazing! I am looking to get down to 144 but I have 30 to go =(
  • beautiful! congrats.
  • FINALLY! Hit the 50 lb mark!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,226 Member
    well done baby
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!