80 lbs gone and a new attitude gained

Replies

• MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    awesomeness! you look amazing- what a transformation!

and the " makeupless" photo? your smile and healthy glow are all the "makeup" you need!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    You look fabulous!! and much nicer in colour =) Way to go!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    OMG, ou look so much younger! Not to mention just all around beautiful/1 Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    AWESOMENESS does not even come close to describing you and your amazing success! I am so proud of you....and so thrilled to have been your MFP during most of your journey! Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but insde as well! You have been such a great friend and supporter to me and so many others. Love ya! xoxoxox
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    You look fantastic! Love that last dress =P
  • sunnybear39
    sunnybear39 Posts: 60 Member
    Wow! you look so great, and you have earned it! Definitely can see you are happy and more confident- AND I LOVE that DRESS!!! :bigsmile:
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Nicely done! You look fantastic, and I'm sure you feel even better than that!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    You look fantastic!
    Thanks for the inspiration; us fellow "boomers" need your story and the pics!
  • Possible_Infinity
    Possible_Infinity Posts: 83 Member
    Amazing...

You look so much younger now!

Good Job, keep it up...
  • CynthiaEvans
    CynthiaEvans Posts: 37 Member
    Thank you for your inspirational post! You look great, and yes as you know that you look a lot younger than the person you used to be. I too have lots of weight to lose also. I am presently at about half way mark but my total loss will be similiar to yours. I will be 56 in November and I am determined to live the rest of my life to the fullest. I love biking also so you have inspired me to get a bike and go for it. I also do Zumba and can not imagine my life with out it now. I know that watching my weight and journaling is something that I will have to do for the rest of my life to keep the weight down but that is ok.

Wishing you many more years of continued success, Cynthia
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Thanks for sharing your journey with us - you look amazing!
  • preciousme150
    preciousme150 Posts: 119 Member
    WOW, you look great, that's exactly the kind of relief I want, I'm tired of being tired and just made a decision to CHANGE, good stuff, guns and all...
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    thank you I needed to see this today, you look so beautiful, healthy and happy, congrats to you!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Very nice!! :drinker: You look soo happy and YES younger!! Keep rockin that bike, awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    wow! nice job, you look like a difference person and you look so happy!
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    You look beautiful! And wow on the 28 mile bike ride!!! That's awesome!
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    You look so incredible it actually almost made me cry LOL! I love bright colours, and sometimes I wear them, but I feel like people notice me more... which isn't always a good thing when you're overweight haha.

I'm only 24 but I'm hoping I can feel alive and alert more than tired and blah soon! hahah
  • touchofred
    touchofred Posts: 28 Member
    Congrats ! Such a difference, always inspiring !
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    I think you lost 20 years with the pounds! Congratulations on your hard work and success!

I definitely agree with Leebett ... you look years younger and terrific!
  • Thank you for sharing your pictures and story you look amazing, so happy & healthy! I love your dress it looks great on you! I enjoy reading the success stories they inspire me to carry on and one day I will share mine too.

You did it I am happy for you :-) :flowerforyou:
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Quick you look absolutely stunning, fantastic and YEARS younger! :flowerforyou: Also I totally want that dress! :heart:
    Well done my lovely you should be so proud of yourself, this is such a great achievement :drinker:

thank you for sharing and being such an inspiration :bigsmile: :heart:
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Thank you all so very, very much. Your kind words provide further motivation for me to keep pushing myself! At my favorite market today, they were having a hot dog cookout. 50 cents for a grilled hot dog with all the trimmings. In the old days, I would have downed about 3 of those. But I thought of you guys and kept walking right on past.
  • GREAT JOB......YOU ARE VERY ENCOURAGING.
  • maggiejr4
    maggiejr4 Posts: 7 Member
    You have a very happy, healthy aura now and are surely an inspiration to people who know you as well as on here. Also, LOVE the colorful maxi dress!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Nice work! You look fantastic.
  • I just read your post and looked at your amazing pictures!! Your story is so much like mine. I have been working at this, but was feeling overwhelmed. Seeing you has re-inspired me. One day, I will be able to say I am down 100 pounds!! Thank you very much for taking the time to post! Congratulations! You deserve ALL the credit!!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    You look fantastic and very happy. It shows on your face, your eyes, your smile.

Thanks for sharing your story. I get so much inspirations from seeing what others have done!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Wow! Great work, and you look beautiful!
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Wow. Amazing. & I *love* that dress.
  • caseypaige84
    caseypaige84 Posts: 37 Member
    You look amazing!!! What an inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!