Hooking up using MFP

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What, I never got offered whierd junk pics... I feel like less of a man now...

Consider it a goal to work towards. :smile:
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Junk goes in the can. Yes?
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Whierd needs to do a better job with the solicitation of his junk on mfp.
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    What, I never got offered whierd junk pics... I feel like less of a man now...

Consider it a goal to work towards. :smile:

LOL... Nice!!!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    my new number one goal in life is to receive a pic of whierd's junk! Oh i feel like I have something to live for now!! :drinker:
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I've met one person from here. We met up near my house to go for a run at this amazing trail. When we arrived at the trail head it was pouring down rain and lighting quite a bit. We both got out of our respective cars and said a few words, how it was cool to finally meet, and then we talked about the weather. "Wow it really is coming down. Do you think it's a good idea to do this run in this weather?" We finally both decided that it was too much of a storm to be stupid in so we talked for a couple more minutes in the rain, said goodbye, and then we both got into our cars and left.

There was one other person I was supposed to meet but they disappeared off the face of the earth the week I was supposed to meet them and it never happened.

So there you have it. That's the exciting life of meeting people from MFP in real life.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I don't think the fish are biting tonight.
  • Ninguneado73
    Options
    I don't think the fish are biting tonight.

it was a good try though...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I just sent so many friend requests to people in this thread. Why won't they accept?
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I've met one person from here. We met up near my house to go for a run at this amazing trail. When we arrived at the trail head it was pouring down rain and lighting quite a bit. We both got out of our respective cars and said a few words, how it was cool to finally meet, and then we talked about the weather. "Wow it really is coming down. Do you think it's a good idea to do this run in this weather?" We finally both decided that it was too much of a storm to be stupid in so we talked for a couple more minutes in the rain, said goodbye, and then we both got into our cars and left.

There was one other person I was supposed to meet but they disappeared off the face of the earth the week I was supposed to meet them and it never happened.

So there you have it. That's the exciting life of meeting people from MFP in real life.

This story had so much promise at the beginning.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    It isn't exactly the least obvious thing going on.

You don't point out obvious things, either. You're just supposed to be in on it and remain silent or play along. Now the whole thing's ruined, thanks.

If you want, I'll send you junk pics?

Oi! You never once offered those to me! :grumble: :angry:

+1
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I had my second coming of age on MFP. .
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options

This story had so much promise at the beginning.

ikr? This is possibly the most bland thing I have seen from waffle!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    a574b1b58ah-fail.jpg.jpg
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    It isn't exactly the least obvious thing going on.

You don't point out obvious things, either. You're just supposed to be in on it and remain silent or play along. Now the whole thing's ruined, thanks.

If you want, I'll send you junk pics?

We have the same kind of junk and I can look at it in person whenever I feel like it, but go ahead if that floats your goat. I'm not so homophobic that I won't look at some dude junk pics

Goats can float?
  • ThePhrontistery
    Options
    The amount of trolling going on in this thread brings me joy.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

That's so hot.
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I figure if your looking for a hook-up here, it would be the same as any other online place.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Every day, son.

Every damn day.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lifey3vevH1qa75d1o1_500.gif