Replies

• LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Look great!!
  • kats1957
    kats1957 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration! I hope I can post similar photos next spring! Thanks for sharing.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Just WOW!!! :)
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    HUGE congratulations! You look so much healthier and happier, but my favorite part of your story was the part about still having tons of energy after having ridden for 28 miles. YES!!! Enjoy your new lease on life!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING and younger too!

And prettier too!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the new you! Wow!:wink:
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and SO much younger!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are a wonderful inspiration
  • HahnTBeth
    HahnTBeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!
  • optimumchill
    Options
    WOW!
  • BodyandTemple
    Options
    You look AWESOME!
  • aliceb39
    aliceb39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your before-and-after pix, Laura! You look wonderful, but the best part is that you FEEL wonderful. You are an inspiration to all of us. I think it's especially cool that you didn't have a health scare like I did, you just decided that you were going to do it! Much success to you in finishing your goal!
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Soo young!!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...so much younger!! Wear those bright colors with pride and confidence!
  • breeezy1030
    breeezy1030 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! And yes, younger too! I love the pic in the colorful dress! You should be very proud of yourself and good for you for posting these pics that inspire us all, "whippersnappers" on up! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • breeezy1030
    breeezy1030 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! And yes, younger too! I love the pic in the colorful dress! You should be very proud of yourself and good for you for posting these pics that inspire us all, "whippersnappers" on up! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, thanks for sharing your journey with us, it certainly is encouraging to see befores and after pictures. Looking young and happy :flowerforyou:
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look great and have lost years with the pounds - well done! BUt you know the best bit that has NOT changed? That lovely smile! Keep smiling!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You didn't just take off the weight - you took 20 years off your face! You look gorgeous; thank you for inspiring me to healthier ways.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!