You inspire me:smile:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • wisteria55
    wisteria55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job...this shows determination, desire and perseverance!!! The new feeling of a new body must be overwhelming...looking forward to seeing your final results......
  • rosiesmama
    rosiesmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You'll make it. Look at what you've accomplished so far! What an inspiration. Thanks for posting this.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E!!!!!!

I truly hope u r so proud of yourself and more motivated than ever!! WTG!!!!!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you've done so much great work. and omg, you look SOOOO MUUUUUUCH healthier!!! excellent.
  • glittersno
    glittersno Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! and you certainly have made a huge stride in your journey!! You also don't look like you are in the 300's, you must be really tall. Enjoy the ride and best of luck!!:flowerforyou:

Wow, thank you! :) I can not wait to get out of the 3s. I still have a lot of belly to lose. Front shots you can not see it as much as you would a side shot. I used to be 5' 11", but because of the scoliosis, I am now 5' 9". I also have a pretty big bone structure. I was told years ago by a doctor that I should not get under 200 because I would not look good, I would look sick. Was also told my bone structure is like a mans. (Yeah, something a GIRL wants to hear, right? haha) So, my ultimate goal is 220. :) If I think I need more, I will go for "ONEderland"... lol

Thanks again everyone :)
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You have made my day with your journey story! What an amazing transformation and drive! Keep going gal the world is yours!
  • redbev306
    Options
    You are a great inspiration, keep it up & best of luck with the other half... clearly you can do it!!!! :):)
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You have done so well on your journey.
    Good luck with the rest.
    You look beautiful.
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous! I am so happy that you look so great and are adding years of life (and life to your years). Wishing you all the best.
  • Hoponopono
    Hoponopono Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and what a wonderful inspiration! :heart:
  • EilidhMalawi
    Options
    Well done you!!
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    That is amazing. Congrats :)
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing work!!! You got this!
  • cfergusontx
    Options
    So happy for you!
  • scubar17
    scubar17 Posts: 43
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats on your amazing accomplishment so far!
  • Lilithn73
    Options
    What an inspiration! WTG
  • CaliSpooky
    CaliSpooky Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your journey so far - Well Done!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!