Today I chose not to have...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I chose not to have a vanilla latte. (250 cals) and went for the regular drip coffee with a touch of soy milk. (~25 cals.)

I grumbled then, but feel great about it now after looking at my macros.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Aunt Annie cinnamon pretzels. It was a really hard one for me.
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I chose not to go to Popeye's although I really wanted some! I f**ing have to fast forward through the Popeye's commercials. I guess that is why I didn't know that they now have chicken and waffles! Thanks to this thread, I am seriously reconsidering that decision!
  • Skyebella27
    Options
    A milkshake.....it seems like such a good milkshake day!
  • katpatoneill
    katpatoneill Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese. I went to Sam's and stocked up on bulk foods, but now realize everything I bought was junk and what I would usually eat before I tried changing my diet. So, I'm playing a little game with myself where I have the foods I enjoy, but in moderation. ("THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!" you may say, but you have no idea- there is NOTHING healthy in my pantry right now. Unless you count animal crackers. :P) I feel bad for not eating "healthy," but it was all so cheap. And it will last me for, what seems, a million years at the rate I'm going through it. But the mac and cheese I knew would be over my macros, so I settled for some soup. Potato and bacon soup. Which I am enjoying VERY thoroughly, haha.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    stuffed my face mindlessly, but made conscious decisions as to what to eat (including a yummy frozen banana smothered in chocolate sauce mmmm)
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good work guys!! Today I chose not to have a full hash brown!! They are a weakness of mine.. :drinker:
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    All the pizza the kids did not eat last night. Woohoo!

Eating the kids leftovers used to be my weakness, too. I saw no reason to make myself a meal when the kids were wasting half their raviolis! I'm so glad we all have outgrown that. No more guilt over the starving children in Africa when I scrape their plates into the disposal. :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I ate everything I wanted to eat. Just not too much of it. MMMmmmmm.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Frosted flakes
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    This absolutely divine Reeses cup pack in my fridge. It was enticing especially because of that TOM, but I decided against it. :)
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    birthday cake! it's been in my house all week and i have managed to resist, yessss! sweet topic, love it.
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    McDonalds ... also the day before I sat eating a sandwich drinking my water whilst the family sat eating cheese burgers and chips with milkshakes, I also said n to apple crumble and custard which smelt delicious!!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I stopped and got a large black coffee from McD, but skipped on the breakfast trash that they sell. WIN!

Their coffee is really good.
  • Jormesher
    Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It's tax free weekend here in Texas and I work retail. Needless to say the shift today was long and busy. Our managers are fabulous! They spent the day asking us how they could help, sharing compliments when they heard them and kept us motivated and happy. They also brought in pizza, cookies, and large bowls of candy.

While I did accept the help, compliments and motivation, I did not eat any of the goodies!

Score one for me! :D
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    yesterday I chose not to have Ice cream after my dinner or wine...good for my diet but not for my boyfriend as it makes me a grumpy date!
  • justdoingit13
    Options
    Hey! I love going and getting a cone at Burger King. It's portioned, I know the calories, and it gives me my ice cream fix without over indulging. I just put it in with my daily calorie intake and it is awesome!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    what my hubby was having. He had a hamburger and I fixed me chicken which is different for me. Also we went to KFC this week, I hate 1/2 cole slaw, 1/2 buiscuit and one of the two pieces of chicken in the dinner. Taking half is different for me!
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Great job, folks! Trapwolf, saying NO to those calories is what Ii mean by "choosing" not to have something. It's not a deprivation, it's a choice you make and it doesn't have a good or bad value. It's just one choice on a given day.

:-)

yay! ^^ this
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Today I chose not to have... guilt over not being perfect during the holiday season! I will focus on balance and overall healthy choices instead, and strive to maintain!

Having said that, I DID drive right by McDonalds even tho I could hear a sausage biscuit calling my name....