Progress Pics! -50 pounds!

Options

Replies

• JMGUDINAS
    Options
    very impressive and motivating, that's for sure! I've always DISLIKED exercise and still do, any tips to get me going and KEEP going?
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Who's that beautiful lady in the last few photos? LOL You look so great! Good job!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! thanks so much for posting these progress pics, such inspiration!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! Your awesome comments and kind words make all my hard work worth it and keep me motivated and going strong!
  • Mangoose
    Options
    The transformation is amazing! These are the kind of pics that inspire me to do well so I can post pictures of me without any flab :D

Well done, keep up the great work!

Mark
  • Beebee78
    Options
    You look amazing xxx
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I was feeling lazy to go for my walk today! But now after looking at your pics, I am so inspired :)
    Thanks for the pics! Congratulations :flowerforyou:

Totally agree!! Your pics have made me decide to get off here.... put on my gym stuff..... and actually MAKE IT TO THE GYM..... ans on top of that, as you so rightly said, I'm gonna do it for ME!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Good luck, you look amazing my lovely!!! :bigsmile:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look brilliant love - well done indeed - if I loked like that I'd be wering the zumba top and shorts for work!!! Very encouraging x
  • brittanyperry168
    Options
    You look amazing! I just started MFP so thanks for showing that it works!
  • power90girl
    Options
    you look awesome
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Wow - you look brilliant love - well done indeed - if I loked like that I'd be wering the zumba top and shorts for work!!! Very encouraging x

HA HA HA!!! I would like to wear my Zumba top and shorts everywhere.....but I teach Kindergardeners so I wouldn't want to scare the kids! LOL or have the dads staring at me! :laugh:

Thanks so much to everyone else that has posted or sent me friends requests! I am so honored to inspire you guys and the kind words I have received are what make me push even harder. You all can do this.....I believe in you!

Dani
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Very motivating! Wow, 3 5ks!
    I'm so impressed! You look gorgeous and you must be thrilled with your success after all your hard work.
    I'm hoping to have after pictures eventually :)
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Very motivating! Wow, 3 5ks!
    I'm so impressed! You look gorgeous and you must be thrilled with your success after all your hard work.
    I'm hoping to have after pictures eventually :)

Thanks so much! You are a gorgeous lady yourself! You will be a stunner when you get to your goal! :wink:

Have a great day and good luck on your weight loss! :flowerforyou:

Dani
  • misslofly
    Options
    Very inspiring! I'm starting at around the same weight and pant size. I hope I can be as motivated as you. I've also been dying to try Zumba but haven't gotten the nerve to just go to a class yet. Keep up the good work!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • rachael510
    Options
    Man you look good., I dont want to sound harsh but the healthy BMI's are not accurate, they do not account for muscle, bone mass, or any of the other things in your body it is just height vs. weight ratio.. I am 5'7 and at 176 lbs I looked like skin and bone, very unhealthy looking and the BMI said I was over weight, my Dr. explained it all to me and said that I needed to eat more and exercise less....LOL.....
    Anyway you look good, having boobs and a tush is yours by right as a woman.

I am shooting for 180 again, I was a size 8, before my last kid, now I am a 14-16 and 7 months prego again. I hope to see some good results, you have an inspiring story.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Man you look good., I dont want to sound harsh but the healthy BMI's are not accurate, they do not account for muscle, bone mass, or any of the other things in your body it is just height vs. weight ratio.. I am 5'7 and at 176 lbs I looked like skin and bone, very unhealthy looking and the BMI said I was over weight, my Dr. explained it all to me and said that I needed to eat more and exercise less....LOL.....
    Anyway you look good, having boobs and a tush is yours by right as a woman.

I am shooting for 180 again, I was a size 8, before my last kid, now I am a 14-16 and 7 months prego again. I hope to see some good results, you have an inspiring story.

Oh no! I don't think that is harsh at all! It's nothing I haven't heard before! I actually agree with you.
    I am at 159lbs as of today but am A LOT smaller than I was the last time I was this weight.....due to being toned as opposed to being flabby and out of shape. 135 has always just been a # I have had as my goal due to being at that weight when I was in high school. I never thought I would be this close to getting to that weight again....I thought it was a shot in the dark. Now that I am not too far away from it I am kind of just taking it 5 lbs at a time and seeing how I look and feel. I definitely do not want to lose my womanly assets. :smile: My main goal now is to tone up and work on problem areas. I want to be healthy first and foremost not just skinny. I want to be strong. Thank you for your concern. And thanks for the compliments. It means a lot when people take the time to read much less take the time to comment on my post! :happy:

Dani
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I love these pictures.:smile:
    Well done, you look fabulous already, and still 29lbs to go!!
    Wow Your gonna be SMOKIN'!!! :smokin:

Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hard work and dedication really Do pay off... You Look Awesome!!! You should be very proud of yourself! Thank you for sharing, Very inspirational!
  • ambercole
    Options
    Damn girl! You look great! Nice guns too. I'm still workin on mine.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!