I am mean, and I don't make any friend requests

Options
12346»

Replies

• woodstockchick
    Options
    That is pretty ballsy to accept FR without a message though. They could be anyone.

Well , if I have never seen nor interacted with the person in the forums, or a FL member can't couch, I may reject.

I had an issue once where I accepted a total stranger, and they stalked me to the point where they had wedding plans for me, and new my kids school, and extracurricular schedule. Kudos to her for her stalking skills, but... scary for me.
  • woodstockchick
    Options
    Impressive stalker skills lol creepy...
  • vitaxo
    vitaxo Posts: 99
    Options
    I don't find it a big deal so I accept anyone but I'm nervous to send them out! So it's kind of awkward if I want to talk to someone bc I don't ever have the guts to add & basically wait till they do it lol xx
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I don't send out requests unless there's been a bit of interaction and there's a reason to communicate.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    i dont mind friend requests but anything over 100 friends is pushing it.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I too fear rejection :cry:

I don't get the fear of rejection. Also, I don't get when someone FRs me and then I accept, and they are responding with "Whew. You accepted me. I wanted to send this a long time ago, but you intimidated me."

I really don't get that. I am far from initimidating in my eyes. I like all kinds of people, and as long as I get some kind of message, or I know you from a friend's wall, or the forums, you're gonna get accepted. I even say as much on my profile.

I get told that I am intimidating a lot as well. Which I don't get because I am very easy going.

You're one of the cool kids. Maybe, that's why.

Which I don't understand either. I have my funny moments, but sometimes I even annoy myself.

Nah. You're not annoying to me.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have never made one friend request but somehow I ended up with over 200 friends. I don't get it lol. I guess I'm just THAT cool.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    would you like a cookie?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Impressive stalker skills lol creepy...

Yeah. Very creepy!