***TMI WARNING; NOT FOR THE BASHFUL****

Options
1234568»

Replies

• brittyandian
    brittyandian Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Didn't stop us all getting fat to start with so....NO!

Having 2 kids SUPER close in age and being on strict bedrest for both pregnancies did that to me. LOL
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Didn't stop us all getting fat to start with so....NO!

Having 2 kids SUPER close in age and being on strict bedrest for both pregnancies did that to me. LOL

And now the thread has come full circle.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Seriously though, If you are going more than 1/2 hour My hats off to you..Its no longer fun when you are doing all the work and all the pressure is on you not to finish early...go f__k yourself wore,

If you CAN'T go more than a half hour, good god I'm sorry. Get your *kitten* to the gym, work up some stamina, and chill with Jill.
    Not cant, more like Won't. IN most if not all my experiences, the other party is worn out or cant continue. theres only 3 holes to ram your ___ into and those wear out under constant pressure. Doesnt take half hour to hammer in a nail, YOu start out slow, work a rythm and pound it in..

What if your lady is not finished in the 30 minutes or less?

If she cant finish in 30 minutes, what is HER problem? :huh:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    why would I count it.....I end up eating back those calories every time.

yeah I said it.

I resemble this comment!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

Seriously though, If you are going more than 1/2 hour My hats off to you..Its no longer fun when you are doing all the work and all the pressure is on you not to finish early...go f__k yourself wore,

If you CAN'T go more than a half hour, good god I'm sorry. Get your *kitten* to the gym, work up some stamina, and chill with Jill.
    Not cant, more like Won't. IN most if not all my experiences, the other party is worn out or cant continue. theres only 3 holes to ram your ___ into and those wear out under constant pressure. Doesnt take half hour to hammer in a nail, YOu start out slow, work a rythm and pound it in..

Then the pizza is free. Duh.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

I was just wandering if he would just get up and leave her hanging or what. His response sounded very wham bam thank you ma'am
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

Get her a jackhammer next time since his p#*@$ isnt doing the job
  • CubanSammich
    Options

I was just wandering if he would just get up and leave her hanging or what. His response sounded very wham bam thank you ma'am

and the moral of the story kids .. Her ***** aint *kitten*.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    How does it make you sad? Im telling you, my phone rings because I can get it done. Also, as a person with an ENFJ personality, sex is not pleasurable to me, its a fun job and the only satisfaction I receive is that of a satisfied partner.

Well hello there my sammich :)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

25-30min is considered a quickie?? lol

Umm.. Yeah. It's never less than that. :blushing:

I didn't even know men could last longer than 10 minutes.

Maybe I'm just really pretty.

tumblr_mpod8eilla1rrv73jo1_500.jpg
    we need pics to confirm

I've seen her pics. She is pretty. To clarify, I have never seen her have sex, or nude pics.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    If it was 12 minutes no. If I pulled an all-nighter yes.

Im talking between 30-90 mintues give or take a few

Pffft 30 - 90 mins is amateur lol Its not as much as you think.

what do you call a 27 year old male who prides him self on 3-5 minute session? selfish?

Efficient.

Fixed it.

QFT
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    NO and dont post it
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

LOL 10 minutes would be like a marathon to them, but thank God for the refractory period

I like your theory I"m too pretty and exciting
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

we need pics to confirm

I've seen her pics. She is pretty. To clarify, I have never seen her have sex, or nude pics.
    So you are in her Fl and you havent seen them yet ? You are doing it wrong.
This discussion has been closed.