Thank you for being blunt and "rude"

Options

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    The truth is all well and good, and should be said. But some people come across as condescending *kitten* instead of just giving useful information, and that way of conveying information is very different than being helpful or informative.

You will appreciate it when you are less hungry.

:laugh: But for now, just lie to me?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    To those members who have taken the time to grace me with their experience and knowledge via my FL or general forum; THANK-YOU!!

Your insight, information and bluntness has inspired and motivated me in pursuing and achieving my physical goals.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    The more people make personal attacks without being called out on it, the less often you'll find people who are willing to state the minority view. Good post.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    That's why I keep coming back! Tough love!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Any time I challenge someone's preconceived notions about nutrition in the forums, and supply multiple links to scientific published studies backing up my claims, I get accused of trolling...What?
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Thank you!! Some of us actually WANT the truth, not some sugar-coated version.

Qft
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you to all the mean and blunt! You showed me just how little I knew starting out and fixed that problem.
    :drinker:
  • njconat
    njconat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is all in the way people say things. I don't mind being told I'm wrong or my ideas being challenged. But when a person is saying what i think is stupid or something along those lines i cant help but feel offended.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I support your views OP. We're all here for one another!

KUMBAYAH!
  • iTrainHARD
    Options
    lol be honest- this thread was created to thank yourself
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Mean rude people made me eat more and lift heavy things.

tumblr_miynmdBdAX1qhh5s2o1_500.gif
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    yeah ,,and they even you destroy you by accusing troll , etc :sad:
  • mrsmcf
    mrsmcf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Agreed 100%....If you being mean to me will change my life for the better, bring it.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Agreed.

And it's a damn shame there are people who no longer post their knowledge here because some snowflake had 'em reported.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Agreed.

And it's a damn shame there are people who no longer post their knowledge here because some snowflake had 'em reported.

Yup, some have chosen to stop helping,and others are prevented via forum ban.
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    In for keeping it real. I don't like sugar coating. :drinker:
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! Keep telling it like it is!!!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Saw a story in the success thread where someone lost 40lbs in about 2 months. It was so obvious that people did not think that was healthy by the number of responders. It was very little congrats. I guess people decided if they couldn't say anything nice, they wouldn't say anything at all, Including me.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Truth hurts!!!

If it wasn't for all you. I would still be doing 1200 calories and losing more hair!!!

Thank you!!!! :flowerforyou: