What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• chancock6
    Options
    Two chihuahuas and a Chow mix--all rescued, all fixed.
  • playitagainsam
    playitagainsam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have a Boston Terrier named Oreo, or as I always call her...Orie-Butt!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Standard Poodle: sweet, prancing, puff-ball of love. :heart: He's a rescue dog.

fampics016_zps03bbf33c.jpg
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Papillon. We didn't pick him or his breed. My boyfriends dad got him and then couldn't take care of him and it was to sad to see him left alone so much so we took him. : ) He's great! He hikes, kayaks, loves swimming, and is perfect for traveling. He's fast as hell and is the best dog I've ever had. 020a9a37-1611-47eb-b8d0-e0cfbc343214_zps8b9a8a5d.jpg
  • kingtermite
    kingtermite Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My beautiful little Greyhound, Ammo.

4634100173_5c4bc70065.jpg
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    We have the most docile Black Lab/Husky cross in the world, lol! She was a rescue. We also have two cats of indeterminate breeding (though we think one is part Siamese)
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    An imaginary one. Hopefully that will change soon.
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    an awesome Australian Shepherd with a watch eye....
  • AndyLL180
    AndyLL180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    d8e379db-9da9-4321-b40e-837c406da525_zps0efe19d0.jpg
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    (
  • livelaughlovecrazy
    livelaughlovecrazy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    We have Riley (my oldest, and yet always my baby!) he is a 5yr old Australian cattle herder/black lab mix. I've had him since he was 8wks old.

Oso who is a 100lb Mastiff mix, about 4 yrs old, adopted from our local shelter. He's the biggest love bug!

Then there's Missy, about 5yrs old, the tough girl our little Chihuahua Mix

=)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I've got a Smooth Haired Fox Terrier. My fourth.
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    <
    Luna is my American Pit Bull Terrier She is 7 yrs old I researched the breed 3 years before I bought her. She is my baby girl. We also have a Dach/Doberman mix that we went o the Humane Society in GA to adopt. His name is Linus. He is our baby boy. My husband and I are retired and life would be boring without our fur babies
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have a loopy (ex-agility) welsh springer spaniel called Pippa. She's 10 and completely deaf but I love her to pieces. I got her when I was 9, so we grew up together :flowerforyou:
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    2x Staffie cross's.... and a cat :grumble:
    Well i actually have 3 cats, but this one thinks shes a dog.

74125_10151191818202031_1161487646_n.jpg

As for why a Staffie?...... why not?

really neat picture. What's a staffle?
  • vitaxo
    vitaxo Posts: 99
    Options
    i have a staffordshire bull terrier as well! (staffie)
  • bjams26
    bjams26 Posts: 7
    Options
    My husband and I recently adopted a one and a half year old Pomeranian/Border Collie named Bandit. He's so cute and fluffy! :P Incredibly smart, energetic, and a bit of a fancypants. But I love him!

[img]hhttp://i.picresize.com/POG[/img]
  • BlessedBe23
    BlessedBe23 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have rescued a doxipoo and a chigi (dachshund/poodle and chihuahua/corgi) Somone had to have a step ladder for that last combo
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have an unusually small miniature schnauzer. She is only 6 lbs at almost 3 years old.

My ex and I picked her out. He had good experience growing up with one and had allergies. She is awesome and thank god I get her in the divorce agreement.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how to post a pic, so I added a pick of our fur-baby as my profile pic

<
    This is Skyy. The people at the shelter named her and we don't love it, but since she had been there a month and had gotten used to it, we kept it.

The bean bag was a gift from my mom....for my human daughter. This pic was taken the night we brought it home.....and has been Skyy's chill spot ever since!