What is your Favorite Month/Time of year?

Options

Replies

• mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    July since I love all the summer activites.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Yay for Autumn love. Its my favourite time too! I love the weather, I love Halloween, its my birthday in October, its my 2 main people i care and loves birthdays in November! Just so much love. I also love the transition to Christmas and all that warm loving feeling that everything's gonna be awesome :3 and all the hot drinks like cinnamon lattes and hot chocolate's mmm mmmmmmm. Yep fave time is autumn/winter time :) oh and i love the colour orange so everything is just a gorgeous colour in autumn :)

Agreeing with the lovely Sami yet again :-) Autumn is my favourite time of year - the colours, the cosy knitwear, the warming food, the cool, crisp weather and the fact that Christmas is around the corner! ♥
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    July and August...I love summer....80, 90, 100 degrees...I'm good with that!!!! :)
  • HLSalter
    HLSalter Posts: 260
    Options
    December :) I feel like I dress much nicer in the winter as well
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Spring! (May) And my least in November & February.
  • chadraeder3
    Options
    My favorite time of the year would have to be harvest season for grapes (between September and mid November) the reason is that here in the Lake Erie Grape Belt the smell of grapes weighs in the air it would be like having grapes stuffed in your nose.
  • beenbad43
    beenbad43 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    love spring summer, I find it very hard to stay motivated to get up when there is snow on the ground and it is dark...:smile:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    The month of July is definitely my favorite. I love camping for the 4th. My birthday is in July. Oh, and the weather is hot which is exactly how I like it.
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    December with the nice hot summer days on the Cape Town beach!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Fall/Autumn - sweater weather.
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    Spring sunshine morning sat outside a coffee shop
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love summer - i like it warm - i love going for walks - going to the cabin - kayaking on the lake - seeing the flowers in bloom - A song comes to my mind - O sole mio - OH what is lovelier than a day of sunlight:) it puts me in a good mood -
  • jrknotts
    jrknotts Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fall is my favorite season, and I like October.
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    October love the fall and the change of color.
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i am another fall person here.....even love i do love summer here on Long Island i find it more relaxing to go to the beach when its cooler out and less people around AND football is back :)!!!!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    September - spring time here in Aus
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    While I love the foliage of fall and it is definitely my favorite time to go hiking, I love right now! August is usually filled with multiple camping trips, late night swims and a lot of star gazing (gotta love the annual meteor shower!).
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have to differ from the majority, not keen on October as it means nights drawing in and wet, cold weather here, but still ages to Christmas...Hallowe'en doesn't mean much to me, but I think that is a cultural/religious difference..

I love Christmas, but my favourite time of year has to be spring-early summer - May-June time when the weather is warming up, evenings are lighter and the flowers are all out.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY FALL/AUTUMN. however, where i live, that might be 2 days out of the year. LOL. so i will settle for temps that are 50-65 F.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Fall Season (October) I love to visit WDW during fall with all the awesome decorations!